Scene 2

“Lola, I’m not ready for this.” Kait said to me as we made our way down the isle of the plane.

“Oh hush Kait. I promise you will be fine! Just don’t look down.” I said with a smirk on my face.

 I’m the type of girl that jokes around way to much. Sometimes this irritates people, other times it makes them chuckle. In this case Kait seemed unamused.

“I’m sorry Kait, that wasn’t as funny as I thought it was.” I pushed her along the isle to our seats.

I had just put my bags in the overhead compartment and sat down when this guy taped on Kaits shoulder.

”Excuse me miss” he said to Kait with a cheeky grin on his face.

” It seems to be that you’re in my seat” the second he said this Kaits eyes shot at me with panic.

“Lola, scoot down” She whispered. Sometimes Kait can be so tense.

It hard to believe she’s my best friend, after all we are so different.

I ended up having to scoot over one but I didn’t mind, I got to sit next to this hot blonde with the most amazing blue eyes. This guy was just gorgeous!

The flight attendant had said that we were just about to take off. Kait freaked out so I reached for her hand and when I looked up the guy that stole her seat and called himself Harry was holding her other hand.

I had looked back down at my gossip magazine I had brought along for some lite reading and realized that cheeky and blondy were on the cover. I urged at Kait to look but she and Harry were emerged in conversation.

“Is your name by chance Niall?” I asked urging the Hot blonde guy to answer.

“Actually, it is.” he said in the sexiest Irish accent I had ever heard. I looked at him While exploding with excitement.

” Excuse me miss.” The flight attendant barged in.

“would you like a beverage?” Is she serious?

” No!” I squealed as I scooted in closer to Niall.

” I’m Lola. Did you by chance know your picture is on the cover of this magazine?” I questioned him intensely.

“Yeah, I did. Did you know you ask a lot of questions?” He joked.

” Yeah, I did” I replied back mocking him.

” Did you know you’re famous?” I questioned him more.

” You don’t say?” He responded sarcastically.

I giggled like a school girl. This was the first time in a long time that this had happened.

I spent most of the plane ride asking him questions and eventually dozed off. When I had awoke I realized I was wrapped in his arms. I liked the feeling of his arms. They were muscular yet soft and comforting. I felt safe. For the first time in my life I felt comfortable in a guys arms, other than my fathers that is. I was smiling like a little kid hopped up on soda and cake from a birthday party. I could tell he noticed I was awake because he tried to move his arms to save himself from embarrassment but I just pulled him closer. I enjoyed being in his arms.