Scene 4

“Hey Kait, I told Niall where we’re going today.” I mumbled while sipping my coffee. 

“You did what?!” She choked on her cereal. 

“I told Niall Where we’re going today” I didn’t really see what the big deal was. Kait was always getting so worried about stupid things.

“Did he tell Harry?” She asked with her voice sounding somewhat shaky.

“I really want to go to Disney land with just you. I’m not interested in a double date.” I kind of just ignored her.  

“We can! They have to be in the studio until five so we’ll just have dinner with them.” I had hoped she wouldn’t swing at me from across the table after I let those words slip out of my mouth.

  “I just want to see him again before I leave and I don’t want to leave you alone.” I confessed in between sips.  

She just kind of sat there looking at me. I used the big brown eyes of mine to my advantage. I pouted my lips and gave some puppy dog eyes.

 “Fine… You deserve this Lo.”  I ran around the table and hugged her tight with the biggest grin on my face.  “Thank you, thank you!” I said while I texted Niall as fast as I could.

“You owe me!” I barely heard her say because I was already making my way to the other side of the house. I plopped my butt down on the couch in front of the T.V. and turned it on. I waved the remote around in the air yelling at Kait to come look at the screen.  It was them, all five members of One Direction.  

“So Harry and Niall, you two are the only single men correct?” the interviewer asked. I held my breath for what felt like eternity waiting for their answer.

 “Yeah that’s right. We’ve been doing some mingling though.” Niall noted, smiling a little too widely.

“Oh yes you have!” I shrieked causing Kait to jump from her spot on the couch. 

 “Oh yeah, tell me more” I noticed myself scooting in closer to the T.V. to get a better listen. Yeah, tell her more! I thought to myself. 

“Well, we met some lovely ladies on the plane here actually.” Harry said smoothly. I shrieked.

 “That’s us! That’s us! Oh my God!” I was jumping up and down like crazy on my sister’s couch. “Can you believe that?”

“Actually I can. This is all publicity shit.” Why couldn’t she just be excited?!

“Kait, can you just take in that Harry freaking Styles just mentioned you on national TV” I looked at her and she got up from the couch and headed off to the bathroom to take her shower.