Scene 11 and scene 12

“Flight 229 is now boarding. I repeat, flight 229 is now boarding.”

“That’s us Kait” I looked over at her hugging Harry tightly. I smiled noticing how happy she was. She smiled back.

“Well, I guess this is it for now. Look me up next time you’re in New York.”

Niall hugged me tight right then and there. People were starring at all four of us and I was getting uncomfortable.

“This is the final boarding call for flight 229 to LaGuardia. If this is your flight you have four minutes until the gate closes.”

“I’ll miss you.” I smiled as I boarded the plane.

“I’ll miss you too Lola.”

Both the guys stayed at the airport and waited for us to board the plane safely.

~

I sat in my seat. This was the first time I had ever been scared to fly. Maybe it was more just the fact that I was scared to be without him. What if he fell in love with someone he met at the next tour stop? I mean, our relationship wasn’t defined so, who knows?

I looked down at my hand holding the object tightly. I took a deep breath before releasing my grasp on it. There it was, in my hand. Rounded triangular edges, a bright red, with the symbol 1D plastered on the front. I smiled slightly. I was holding it in my hand. I was holding Niall Freaking Horan’s guitar pick in my freaking hand!

 I looked out the window of the plane and saw Niall and Harry waving. Niall blew one final kiss as we pulled away from the gate.

“Please fasten your seatbelts tightly ladies and gentlemen we are about to take off.”  I sat back in my chair and gripped onto Kaits hand. 

Here we go. I thought to myself as I felt the plane take off.