Scene 9

“Girls, it was so much fun having you stay with me.” My sister Lindsey said while brewing up a pot of coffee.

“Thanks for letting us stay Sis” I hugged her tight.

“Thank you so much, I love L.A.” Kait rang in while sipping her orange juice and playing around with the eggs she had on her plate.

“Lola, do we need to call for a cab?”

“No, I’ve got that covered.” I grinned widely giving up the secret.

“What is up with her Kait?” Lindsey looked at me still smiling and blushing as I recalled what had happened just the night before.  I still hadn’t told her about Niall.

“Well, you know when we went to Disney Land while you were at work? Later that night we went on a double date with some really nice British guys.”

“Correction!” I jumped in. “Niall is Irish!”

“What were they’re names?”

“Niall Horan and Harry Styles from One Direction!” I squealed.

“Wait, so are you guys dating?”

“Uhm no, we have to wait at least a week. It’s proper dating courtesy; you just can’t start dating after one date.” I practically slammed my coffee on the table.

“Oh excuse me!” Lindsey said walking over to clean up my mess.

“I think its crap too, don’t worry” Kait shoveled another bite of pancakes into her mouth right as the doorbell rang.

“Speaking of them!” I jumped out of my seat and sprang to the door. I opened the door forgetting I was still in my pajamas. My hair was up in a sloppy bun and my pink bunny slippers peaked out from under my polka dotted pajama pants.

“Hello boys” I opened the door and let them in.

“Lindsey, this is Niall Horan and Harry Styles”

“Please sit down; I cooked enough to feed an army.” She smiled and Niall rushed over to the table.

I scooted in close to Niall who was sitting at the table eyeing all the food on it.

I left the table to change and let Niall continue to eat all Lindsey’s food.  

I ran to my room and put on my favorite outfit. I put on a floral print top that I have had since I was like 15, light denim short shorts, and my favorite baby blue Vans. I grabbed my gold studs put them in my ears and tied my long brown hair back in a pony tail. I picked up my bags and headed out to the living room to place them by the door.

As usual everyone was waiting on me.  Like I’m the only person in the world who takes thirty minutes to get ready? As if!

“I don’t want you two to leave! Please tell me you’ll visit again?” Lindsey reached out for a hug.

“Of course!” Kait and I said in unison as I went in for a hug.