The One- Zelo (B.A.P)~•

Rain.

That's all you saw as you looked out your window.

It wasn't the brightest day you've had, but you were kind of excited that it happened. 

You were sitting on your apartments couch, it was sitting by a decent sized window.

But the fact was is that your boyfriend of 1 1/2 years is coming home from his long nonstop concerts. You were unsure if he'd be able to make it, through this weather. 

It was raining so hard you couldn't see the house across the street, heck you couldn't even see the ground. Seoul was in for some flooding when the rain stops.

You sat there chin resting on your intertwined fingers, laying in the cushioned fluff of a pillow. All you wanted was for him to be home.

To be safe.

It was 2:30 pm the last time you checked the time. Zelo, your boyfriend, is suppose to be home by 3:00 pm. You were happy that he'd be home soon. You wouldn't even be upset if he was a bit delayed. As long as he was able to get home.

You wanted to hug him until the end of time. To say I love you until your last breathe.  

This you knew. You wanted him. You needed him.

Your eye lids began to droop over your eyes. You shook your heading trying to wake yourself up. You couldn't sleep, not until Zelo was home.

You got up from the warm couch, remembering you were still in your pajamas. You walked on the creaky, wooden floors to the kitchen.

Shuffling to the fridge, you opened its door. Observing the items it held. You saw some orange juice on the second shelf. You grabbed a glass from the cupboard behind you. Turning back to the fridge you pulled the jug out and set it on the counter.

10 minutes later (Me, myself, and my lazy bum)~•

Your glass was empty as it sat on the flat, smooth table. 'Why hasn't he came yet? Did he forget it something?' you thought as you looked at you small feet compared to the big floor. Tears started brimming your eyes. You began to blink faster trying to rid of the unwanted water. It was no use, the poured out.

Nonstop.

You heard a door click open. You got up slowly, unsure of who it would be. So a soaking wet Zelo came walking around the corner.

You ran to him covering him in a hug. Your arms wrapped around his neck as you continued to cry on his shoulder.

"Hey Jagiya. Why are you crying?" Zelo said pulling back enough to look you in the eyes. 

"I thought that you forgot about me. You being gone so long, I knew I could have been a possibility. Knowing there were all those better looking girls out there. I'm just happy to have you back." you said looking him dead in the eyes, tears, smiles and all.

He pulled you back into his embrace.

You felt safe again.

----------

Woohoo I'm finished it. 

Sorry for the bad writing. 

Hope you enjoyed it.

•~Nila~•