Reasons Why?- Donghae (Super Junior)~

"This is so useless, why do I even try?" You said trying to cook a decent meal for you and Super Junior.

Throwing down the pan and spatula onto the counter, giving up.

The burnt food went flying everywhere. The cabnets, fridge, floor, your apron, and even the ceiling. 

You groaned because you now knew you had to clean it all up. 

Cupboards to drawers were being opened to grab cleaning supplies for your disasterous mess. In hand was your bucket, rags, disinfectant.

You put down the various cleaning supplies in the kitchen, to go and grab the broom out of the closet on the other side of the kitchen.

'Gosh they are going to be here an minute and I have a messy kitchen and no cooked food. What am I suppose to do now?" You through upset with your self.

The 13 members of Super Junior were suppose to be home tonight and you thought you could have surprised them with a clean and warm apartment with a good cooked meal. You knew it was going to be the opposite. You had a little school girl crush on Donghae, so you also wanted to impress him. Probably knowing you were going to fail at it.

Frustration was running through your veins. Stress was not helping anything in your situation. Not to mention nervousness.

Sighing as you go to work on the floor, sweeping up the pieces of burnt food. You heard a knock at your door, hoping it wasn't who you thought it was.

Opening your door, regretting that you opened it. Seeing only Donghae, you peeked your head out the door. Looking around Donghae only to realize it was only him.

"Annyeonghaseyo ______. The others had other plans, so I guess it is just me tonight." Donghae said scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh, well then. Come on in." You said gesturing him inside growing nervous because it was only going to be you and Donghae tonight.

Alone.

Remembering about the messy kitchen, you rushed to it to see the mess still there. Giving it a cold stare, wishing it would just disappear so you didn't have to worry about it.

Coming up behind you was Donghae.  When he saw the mess he shook his head, chuckling. He had remembered you being like this before they had left earlier.

"Your still the same old _____, you were 5 months ago. Do you need help with cleaning up?" Donghae said looking down at you as he walked into the kitchen, grabbing a damp rag.

You looked down with embarassment filling your face, nodding.

You walked over to the broom your head still down looking at the floor.

The both of you cleaned in silence until Donghae slipped on a missed piece of food. 

You tried to stop him by grabbing his arm, only for you to follow him to the ground. Ending up with the two of you on the ground. 

You laying on his chest. Looking up frantically, trying to get up, but you were pulled back down by Donghae's muscular arms being wrapped around you.

"Donghae are you okay?" You asked worried as heck as he was laying there a pain filled expression.

He just looked up at you. "Are you okay, _____?" He didn't anwser you.

"I'm fine, but I'm asking if your okay?" You said worried still.

"Maybe. If you kiss it it'll be even better." He said with a small smirk appearing on his face.

Rolling your eyes, also being full of nervousness. You hesitsantly kissed his forehead.

"Now one on the cheek." He said gesturing to his cheek.

Just as you were about to kiss his cheek, he turned his head to where your lips met.

He laughed and got up and ran.

You sat there red faced.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Was this one long enough for everyone?

Well, anyway. I knew no one would care if I left.

One more One-shot then I am done. Officially.

If I get any requests between now and then I may do short ones.

Anyway annyeong.

~Nila~