Best friends Brother- Lee Joon(Mblaq)~•

(Here is the deal, Lee Joon has an older sister but I couldn't find her name. I'm going to make one up but using the family name 'Lee'.)

"Come on _____ hurry up!!" Lee Kea Hi, Lee Joon's 'sister', said excitedly pulling on your arm. Gesturing for you to quicken your pace.

To be honest Kea Hi had to literally drag you out of bed just to go shopping. It was your only day off from your dreaded job. You worked at a small family bakery in town. It was a pretty successful, considering it was your family's.

Your head hung back, looking up at the overcast dark sky.

'We'll get home before it starts rain, hopefully.' You thought giving Kea Hi a small glimpse. She was her cheerful self. Considering her little brother is from the one and only MBLAQ.

But you saw a tinsy bit of evil in her eye, you ignored it thinking she was thinking of ways to beat other girls to the cute clothing. You weren't much of a shopper, only going if necessary.

You and Kea Hi finally arrived at the mall stopping at a store you wouldn't expect girls to go to. It was one of the stores boys go to.

"Could you maybe look in there for Joon? I need to go run an errand." Your friend asked checking her phone for the time.

"O-okay? But please be fast." You said hesitantly and confused. Heading towards the entrance of the boys store. She dashed off in a different direction.

You walked down the isles trying to ignore all the stares you were receiving. Your eyes were always ahead of you looking for your friends brother. Keeping yourself in line from having wandering eyes.

After countless minutes of looking you were about to give up. You were lost in a boy's center store. You didn't know where to go, neither did you know Joon's number.

"____? What are you doing?" You heard a very familiar voice say behind you. The feeling of relief flooded over you as you knew who it was. You were happy it was him who found you not some perverted old man.

You turned around, "Well, your sister sent me in here to find you. She ran off and I got lost, it kind of went down hill from there." You embarrassingly scratched the back of your neck, looking at the ground.

"As long as you're okay. Nothing bad came of it. Only just some stares of creepers. Anyway let's get you out of here." Joon said gently pushing you out of the dark lit store and into the white halls of the mall.

"So why did my sister send you to find me?" Joon said getting a bit curious of what his mischievous sister may be up to.

"I don't know. She practically pushed me in there and ran." You said relieving a slight blush coming to your face.

"Well what ever she was up to didn't work. Let's get you home. It's getting a bit dark out." Joon said pulling you along the busy mall pathways.

"Dark? I've been looking that long?" You said completely and utterly surprised that the time has flown that fast.

"Ne. When did you possibly get here?" Joon said as you and him finally make it outside. The cool breeze running over your face. You loved the outdoors, it usually calmed you when you were stressed or frustrated. The dark clouds have passed and left with the starry night sky open.

You were lost in thought, but got interrupted by the idol beside you.

"Are you going to answer my question?" He said getting irritated.

"Oh, ne. Mian I think around 11 or noon. I'm sorry if I caused you any trouble." You said fidgeting with your fingers and looking at your feet.

"No need to worry _____. It wasn't your fault it was Kea Hi's. She left you alone in an unfamiliar store." Joon said trying his best to comfort you. Working a tiny bit.

You suddenly couldn't control yourself. You jumped onto Joon, giving him a hug with tears in your eyes. "Can I tell you something Joon?"

"You can tell me anything _____." He said with a bit of surprise from your sudden actions.

"I actually had a bit of a crush on you. But I was always scared to admit it because you were always busy and never listen to what I've had to say. What I thought you think of me was just one of your sister's friends." You said with your tears still going down your pale cheeks.

"Please don't say that again. Because truthfully I have had a bit of a crush on you myself." Joon said pulling your chin with his index finger, so you looked into his eyes.

You two stood there for a few seconds until the both of you leaned in, connecting your lips. Feeling sparks, dynamite all around.

---------------------------------

[Motivated by: Fiction by Beast]

This took forever I'm sorry!!! I had low motivation but I found a song that motivated me a bit.

Anyway, the rest of my One shots will also take a while to publish, sorry for making everyone wait. But I'm starting homeschooling again, which is 9 hours long a day.

Thank you for reading! *bows*

Bye!

•~Nila~•