Everything is Alright- Jay Park

It was one of the nicest days you have had, weather wise. You wanted to run around in the crisp wind, there wasn't a single cloud in the sky, the sun was beating down just the right amount of heat. Even though some people think global warming is over heating the Earth, there wasn't much of a difference. But today, today you didn't feel like doing that. Much less, anything. You had no one to do it with anymore. You lost one of your closest friends. He meant the world to you, and you just couldn't get over it like most people would.

You got many people telling you,

"Get over it"

"He's gone, move on."

"He's in a better place now."

The fact was that you couldn't get over it. It was like a burn that wouldn't heal. The same feeling you get on a stormy day, hoping it would stop but it just wouldn't. It was an enormous pain in your heart, that today had been the day he left you. The one day you needed him the most.

As painful enough as it is you phoned up one of your few good friends. You politely asked him to come over. You weren't asking for much, only some comfort. As you had been waiting you were looking at a picture, tears in your eyes as they dripped onto the picture. That picture ended up landing on the ground, you couldn't handle the amount of pain that was handed to you. While looking at that picture wouldn't help you either. You finally heard a knock on your door.

Standing up, you slowly made your way to the door wrapped in your favorite blanket. You opened the door to be face-to-face with your friend, and you immediately attacked him in a hug.

"Bring him back please!" You sobbed into his chest as the two of you stood in the doorway. He silently guided you inside and closed the door, setting his bag down.

"You know I would if I could." He said bringing you closer to him. He was the only one who ever understood how you felt. You stood there for what felt like hours. Then the silence was finally broke.

"____, you have to let him go. He is no longer in pain and is now in a better place." Those were the last words you wanted to him from him, but you had to face the facts. Life will go on the same to everyone else, and you can't have this hold you back from doing the same.

You nodded sadly, finally accepting the truth.

"But hey I think I have something that could help," Your friend said reaching into his bag, "close your eyes and no peeking."

You did as told.

"Now open your eyes." You obeyed and opened your eyes to see a cute little puppy. A smile was soon slapped onto your face. Your first instinct was to pet the small thing.

"This little guy looks exactly like how Bud looked when he was a little puppy." You smiled sadly remembering those memories. Soon you felt the little puppy set into your arms.

"Jay, you don't have to." You said looking your friend, Jay, in the eyes.

"But I want to, I know how much Bud meant to you, but you have to continue on and help this little guy out, okay?" Jay said playing with the puppy's paw.

You nodded again, "Thank you, Jay. I really mean it."

"I know you do." He said and soon hugged you again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First update in forever, I'm sorry.

(Please Excuse small mistakes I've made.)

I'm trying to get better, believe me.

Next one-shot: Chunji (Teen Top)

Bye!!^^