Picking up Broken Pieces- L.Joe(Teen Top)~•

You and your best bud, L.Joe, were hanging out at your house on your couch.

Laughing,having a fantastic time when your phone rang. You had one new text message, from your boyfriend.

It read, 

'____, I don't think this is working out. You are too busy hanging out with your friend, L.Joe. I see that your friendship is more important than you and I. So we should break up.'

That's all it said. Making your heart ache with pain.

Your first boyfriend of 2 years, broke up with you.

Over a text message.

One of the worst possible ways to end a relationship with.

You had tears streaming down your face, not noticing L.Joe asking what was wrong.

Instead of telling him you showed him the screen of your phone.

As he was reading you looked down at your crossed legs.

Out of the corner of your eye you saw L.Joe's fist clench, to the point where his knuckles turned white.

He quickly got to his feet, you assumed that he was angry, but he didn't want to break into a wild beast.

You quickly got up, trying to calm him down.

"L.Joe oppa, calm down please. Look at me everything is fine. It doesn't matter." You said trying to convince him your fine. Wiping away your tears and taking a deep breath.

"Ani. You're not. Did you look at yourself? You look nowhere near fine. _____ I'm sorry but I can't stand aside when someone hurts my friends." L.Joe said grabbing your shoulders, gently. He looked into your eyes.

You shook your head knowing you didn't want to see yourself in this state.

"____, you are a beautiful girl. You need to find yourself a real guy that will treat you right. I hope if you find him that he'll make you happy." L.joe said pulling you into a hug.

You rested your head on his shoulder, enjoying his embrace.

"I don't think that's possible. I think I found the perfect guy. And you Know what?" You said having a small smile on your face.

L.Joe pulled away and looked you in the eyes again. "What?"

"He's right infront of me."

-----------------

[Requested]

Annyeonghaseyo. 

I sadly bring some bad news. My parents don't want me to talk to you guys anymore.

What I mean is that I can post stories, but not little update things like this little end area.

So you'll be seeing me post stories but I can't talk anymore.

Mian haeyo.

Jigeumeun jagbyeol insa.

•~Nila~•