What's Wrong?- Jonghyun(SHINee)~•

You just seemed out of it. The days seemed to get longer. Tears and Screams come and go.

Life always seeming to be on repeat. You had no change in what you do everyday. Get up, get ready, go to work, go home, and go to sleep. Over and over again. You wanted to have something to excite your day.

One day you finally had enough of it. Tired of the same thing happening. No surprises. Finally being able to get a break from reality forever.You wanted to end your life today after you get home from work.

Plans were made. Goodbyes were said, but you knew one friend in particular was going to be hard to let go.

He went by the name of Jonghyun. Not to mention he was from the hot kpop group SHINee. It was hard to believe someone so famous would be a companion with you.

You slowly dragged yourself along the parking lot. You didn't care if a car would slam right into you. As of that moment your though became reality. A speeding car came swerving around the corner.

You stopped and looked at the car. It didn't faze you, nothing would.

The driver of the out of control vehicle didn't seem to notice you yet. You closed your eyes, ready for impact.

The people you held close flashed into your head.

Your coworker, Xiumin. He was the only one at your work that paid any attention to you.

Your Umma, she took care of you since birth. Without her you would have been dead long ago.

Last, but not least, Jonghyun. That name ring in your head repeatedly for days. You tried forgetting it, it ricochet (sorry if spelled wrong!) right on back.

He hadn't contacted you in weeks. Maybe he forgot.

Who are you kidding? He did forget.

He is a big time idol, who has plenty of famous friends.

There you stood.

The tallest building in all of Busan. You stood on the edge having the want to jump. Shedding the last of your tears. Feeling the cool evening wind blow onto your skin, blowing your hair out of your face.

"Please don't _____-ah." You heard a small male whimper from behind you. You didn't dare look to see who it is. Afraid to know they were someone you knew.

"I have to." You said with tears coming back down your cheeks. You didn't want to die, but you thought it would be the best for everyone. You being the nobody you are.

"No you don't. You can step down from that ledge. Please don't do this." The familiar voice said again. You finally decided to give I and looked behind you.

You none other than saw Jonghyun. The big shot from SHINee. You gave him a look of surprise.

"You came? I thought you would be too busy." You said looking back to the tiny streets below you. Imagining what would happen after your death. Would more people acknowledge you? Wonder why they never Came to talk to you? Would anyone think any different?

"I would never be too busy for you ____. Now can you please step down?" Jonghyun said now beside you having a tight grip on your arm.

You knew that you wouldn't do it after this. Biting your lip, trying to conceal your tears from once again bursting out.

"Please _____-ah. You would have no idea how much you really mean to me." Jonghyun said giving you a small tug of the arm.

Finally letting the tears explode from your eyes, you stepped down to the ground. Only to be embraced by Jonghyun. You felt his tears on the side of your head.

"Please don't ever do this again _____-ah. I love you too much."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Requested]

[Inspiration: I Remember by Bang Yong Guk]

Sorry haven't updated in a lifetime. But I had little motivation on this one. Oh well I'll try updating my other stories as soon as possible!

Bye.

Gamsahabnida!*bows*

•~Nila~•