Relationship fights~• Hangeng(Super Junior)

KpopDream  

.- 

Let's say you and Hangeng have been dating for a few months now. He seems to always find excuses to not hang out with you.

Since being the whole boyfriend, girlfriend thing you thought you should spend knots time together, then you would when you were friends. You'd call, and call and call, he wouldn't answer.

You felt replaced, thinking that he was with someone else. This made you feel hurt knowing someone pretty, skinny, and who knows what else, could be with Hangeng.

Sitting in the living room on the couch, you cried to your hearts content. Little did you know Hangeng was walking through the door of your apartment. He heard your cries.

"Jagiya? Are you crying?" Hangeng asked making his way slowly towards you. You jumped up off the couch, looking at him as if he was a trespasser.

"What are you doing here? Don't call me Jagiya." You said shocked, not knowing why he was here.

"I came to check on you. I haven't heard from you in days. I was worried something happened to you." Hangeng said still approaching you.

"Stay away from me. Haven't heard from me? I text and call you all the time you never replied back. I'm the one worried that you were seeing someone else." You said backing to the wall of you living room.

This was your very first relationship and fight. You didn't really know exactly how you would handle this later.

"My phone has been off. I had to rehearse for our up coming shows. I'm sorry ____-ah!" He said finally in front of you. You could tell he had tears starting to come out.

"I have nothing more to say about this. Please just leave and let me think." Rubbing your temple, trying to calm yourself.

"Please _____-ah. I'm sorry. I'll text you next time. I don't want this relationship between us to e-end." His voice cracked at the word 'end'.

You now know that he was serious.

But you couldn't let this go that easily.

--------------

Mian haeyo. It is short.

I might make an ending to it. The request really didn't state if I should have them make up.

I'll make an ending if you think I should.

I also need to improve my writing skills so no biggy.

I AM NOW TAKING REQUESTS!!

Annyeonghi gaseyo!!

Gamsahabnida! *bows*

•~Nila~•