Happy Birthday- Kai(EXO)~•

Okay here's the deal. It's your Birthday and Kai wants to do something extra special for it. Something that you will never forget, a once in a life time opportunity.

Kai wanted to try making everything perfect. Nothing out of place. But in the end he knew something would go wrong. But he needed to put that at the back of his mind.

First off he would need to find help, knowing the obvious answer would be his band mates. He walked into the apartment he shared with the rest of the group.

As Kai walked in he was lost in his own thoughts that he didn't see he ran into Sehun.

"Oh, Sorry Sehun. I didn't see you there." Kai said looking at his member.

"It's fine. So what's on your mind that makes you run into people, hyung?" Sehun said trying to open a water bottle, he got from the fridge right before Kai ran into him.

"Well today is _____'s Birthday and I want to make it special. But I need you and the others help." Kai said looking at his phone for the time. It read 7:24 pm.

"Hyung, how about you distract _____ and we'll take care of everything else. How does that sound?" Sehun said also seeing the time.

"You'd really do that? Wow thanks I owe you one." Kai said starting to walk backwards.

"Remember to not run into people." Sehun said trying to get Kai to listen. Now Sehun just had to get the rest together and get his plan in action.

Kai ran down the street to your house, which wasn't too far away from EXO's.

He arrived at your front gate. Trying to catch his breathe before he entered. Nervously he walked up to your door, he knocked.

You answered the door looking still half asleep. "Oh goodness! If I would've you were coming over I would have got dressed or showered. This is embarrassing." You said noticing you looked like you just wrestled your bed.

"No it's okay. You still look as beautiful as you would if you were fully awake." He said walking into your house, giving you a light kiss on your lips.

"I'm sorry I had a stressful day at work today, and I had to take a nap." You said getting a bit off topic, lucky Kai didn't mind. It just helped Sehun get more time to get the surprise together.

"So how about you get changed, I need to make a brief phone call." Kai kissing your forehead, then gently pushed you to your room.

You have him a small smile and closed your door. While you were looking through your closet thoughts popped up.

'Does he remember?'

'Or did he forget?'

Your index finger tapped against your chin, while your eyes scanned the closet. Nothing seemed to pop out too much, making you groan.

Picking out your favorite outfit(I'll leave that option up to you.)

You finished getting dressed and took one last look in the mirror.

On the other side of your door you had no idea what was going on. You only knew Kai could be on the phone still, so you stayed in your room until you thought he was done.

(The phone conversation, remember you can't hear it.)

"Are you guys almost done?"

"Oh so no 'Hey Sehun' or 'How is your day going?'"

"I don't have time for this, but please tell me your almost done."

"Well we will be done once Kris makes his last minute call."

"Okay good. Thank you for working all day on this."

"Oh don't worry it didn't take all day. Well anyway see you at the concert tonight."  

(End)

That's when it hit Kai. Sehun made plans for it tonight at their concert. 

'That sneaky boy.'

"You done with your call?" You said peaking your head out from your room.

"Ne. Come on out. We got to get going or we'll be late." He said grabbing your hand, while you had a confused look.

-Time Skip-(sorry I'm so lazy)

Just before the car pulled up to the stadium Kai covered your eyes.

"You can't look. It's suppose to be a surprise." He sliding out the car, you following behind.

"Yah.. I hate walking without being able to see where I'm walking to." You said sticking your hands out in front of you, so you won't run into anything.

"Don't worry you can trust me Jagiya. Saranghae!" Kai said directing you until you got to the back door.

As you entered you heard nothing, but you could feel the amount of body heat around you.

"When I count to three _____ I will uncover your eyes. Don't feel overwhelmed at what you see." Kai said now being in front of you.

You nodded, getting nervous of what you may see.

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three!"

His hands left your faces. Your eyes slowly opening. But then you heard a loud,

"Happy Birthday _____!!!!!"

It was a giant crowd, but not only the crowd, all of EXO.

[you can imagine the rest of this ;)]

-------------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNNIE!!!!  

SAENGIL CHUGHAHABNIDA UNNIE!!!! 

@AsianBabe.

Hope you have a wonderful rest of the day!! Saranghae!!! <3

•~Nila~•