Be with me Forever?- T.O.P(Big Bang)~•

"Are you ready for tonight?" Your boyfriend, Seung Hyun also known as TOP, said smiling widely. You gave him a confused or a what-are-you-talking-about look.

"Oh I guess I haven't told you yet. I was going to take you to the most fanciest restaurant in all of Busan." Seung said holding your hands and resting his forehead on yours.

"No, you shouldn't have to do that. It would be too much of a fuss." You said looking into his eyes.

"It's too late now." He said kissing your forehead, walking into the living room of your shared house.

"What do you mean by its too late?" You said standing in your and his bedroom, confused.

You walked through the foot taller than you door frame, of the bedroom making your way over to your boyfriend.

"Well you see," he started off, taking in a breathe, smiling. "I have already made reservations."

He started putting his medium heavy coat on, that he got out of the closet.

"What?! You really shouldn't have done that." You said leaning on the open closet door.

"I already have so whiling I'm out for a bit, you get all nice and beautiful. What am I saying, your always beautiful." He said smiling his famous smile, making you blush.

"But where are you going 'out' to?" You said gesturing quotations around out.

" I have some errands to run, before we go have supper. Don't worry, I'll have Seungri pick you up 10 before 7." Hyun said finally having his jacket on. He came over to you, wrapping his arms around your waist. Your hands rubbed up his arms, up to his shoulders. You smiled brightly look him up and down.

He started leaning in. A soon as his your lips were barely touching you swiftly kissed his cheek.

Hyun pulled back and looked at you with a pout. "Your such a tease!" He exclaimed. You giggled at his pout. You gave him a small kiss on the lips.

"Now you better get going." You said taking his arms off your waist.

"Ne, dangsineul salang!" He said as he walked through the door and left.

'Now I just have to get ready.' You said to yourself. You sighed, walking to the bedroom and over to the closet.

Since you were too lazy to debate on what to where, you chose the one Hyun got you a while back. You never wore it because you didn't want something so special to get ruined. It was a black dress with three white stripes going across it diagonally. It cut off just above you knees.

After putting that on you grabbed a pair of white 1" inch high heels. Slipping on some nylons, then the heels, feeling that you'll regret wearing them.

You looked at the alarm clock on the bedside table, it said 6:45. You ha 5 minutes before Seungri was coming to pick you up. You walked out to the closet where your boyfriend got his coat out. You grabbed your medium coat, and shut the door. You might as well get ahead of time and beat Seungri to the door.

Grabbing your phone, keys to the house, and lastly your wallet, just in case. You watched out the tall window beside the door. Feeling the cold coming off of it. Soon you saw headlights pull up into the driveway. It was your sign to go.

You slipped into the car, giving Seungri a bright smile. As he was driving he stole a glance at you. Seeing that you were watching out the window.

The car slowed to a stop in front of a big fancy, don't forget busy, restaurant. The both of you unbuckled when surprisingly as you were about to open the car door, Seungri was already there with it open.

You looked at the driver seat and back at him, surprised. "How'd you move so fast?"

"That's my little secret." He smiled and helped you out of the car. His hand on your back as he helped you threw the crowd. You both walked in.

Stopping he pointed his finger at a table with Hyun sitting at alone. You gave Seungri one last smile, thanking him, and headed to the table.

As you approached you pointed to the chair, "Is this seat taken?" Giving him a smile. He chuckled with his low voice.

"Why yes it is , by you." He said smiling at you. You sat down and put a napkin on your legs.

"I see you wore the dress I got you long ago." He said gesturing to your dress. "Yeah I am." You smiled cheekily at him.

Your meal dragged on, until it was time for desert. You were served a small cake. On top of it was a small display. It had a little black box. Your breath hitched at the sight of it. Smiling Hyun got up, grabbing the box from the cake.

The whole restaurant's eyes were on the two of you. He got down on one knee, in front of you. Before he opened it he had a short speech to say, "_____, you knew how hard it would be to date an idol, but no matter what happened you stuck with me. Whenever I went on a tour I would miss you so terribly much, the boys had to impersonate you to make me happy." The crowd chuckled with him. Then he continued, "But it wasn't the same. You smile, your laugh, your bubbly personality, your eyes, your everything. I missed it all. I never want to lose you. To make that happen I want to make you happy and forever mine. So, _____ will you do the honor of spending the rest of your life with me?"

You were in tears, unable to speak. Nodding your head crazily, he took you hand and slipped the ring onto your finger. The crowd were cheering and clapping. You jumped onto him, hugging his neck.

"Dangsineul salang..."

------------

I'm such a bad person!! Making you all wait over a week for a single update.

Mian haeyo!! *bows to you in shame*

•~Nila~•