This is it~(Open)

Your POV

This was it.

This was a big moment where it could change my life, good or bad.

I nervously sat in the waiting room of a record company's audition. I had dreamed of being a singer since I was a little girl. My mom told me that I used to hold concerts on our couch while my mom and dad sat on the floor, being the audience. Singing so passionately into a hair brush, that was from our bathroom, I received a standing ovation from my parents. Soon the neighbors joined in on my private concerts, which soon turned into the whole neighborhood. My mom would have to take care of concessions for all those people sitting on the floor. Man did times change.

I smiled to myself, remembering the encouraging words my mother had said to me this morning before I left.

"I am so proud of you, baby. I knew you were talented since you started talking,"She paused, "Whatever happens today won't change how much I love you. Just sing from your heart and you'll be fine."

My head snapped up as I heard yet another name being called in for auditions. I let out a sigh, finding out it's not mine being called.

If it keeps up at this rate I may not get my chance today

I thought to myself checking the time on my phone.

8:23 pm

It's so late already, I swear the flyer in the building said it ended at 9:00 pm. Upon checking my phone I saw missed texts from my beloved (b/n). I received texts of encouragement. It had helped to ease my mind a bit.

"I bet I'm the best singer here." I heard a girl, who was across the room, say. I scrunched my nose at the sound of her annoying, slightly high pitched voice. I let out a quiet mumble under my breath.

F**king b**ch

I mean it shouldn't bother me since I'm not even going for vocal, but the snotty nose attitude annoyed me. Cocky people like that girl should look in the mirror and realize they are no different from the rest of us. We are all the same species and all are born the same.

Aside from the quiet chatter, it was quite peaceful in the room. It gave me time to think back on the hardships I took to get to where I'm sitting.

As far as I remember to even get to where I'm sitting now I had to do a sit down interview and audition. This was a hardcore place I tell ya. But I guess I understand. It probably helps with the process of who is even good and who is even dedicated enough to stick with the industry. I was lucky enough to get in. I guess they were only accepting a certain amount of people too.

I checked my phone yet again and my eyes widened upon seeing the time

8:45 pm.

I looked around the room realizing my slim chance of getting called for the last audition.

I then heard the door open and a name being called off.

It was my name.

What was the likely hood of that. I stood up slowly and walked towards the door.

This is it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys long time no see!
This wasn't even really a kpop one shot but meh.
I've been inactive for so long
Leave me requests for one shots in the comments!