Can you handle it?- Daesung(Big Bang)~•

It was shopping day.

That one day of each week you and your boyfriend, Daesung, go to the market and get what you need for that week. (We do this at my house, so I don't know any other way.)

The two of you making your way down the isles, looking from shelf to shelf. Observing the contents on the shelves.

Finally coming across one of the many items on the list, being on the top shelf, you couldn't reach it.

"Hasigi balabnida." You said sighing as you gave up trying to reach it yourself.

Daesung made a low chuckle and grabbed it off the high shelf and put it in the cart.

"Why does this happen every time we come here?" You sighed pushing the cart across the newly waxed store floors.

"There is nothing wrong with being short." Daesung said walking beside you, having his arm around your waist.

"Says the one that's a giant, and can reach any top shelf in my house. Yah..." You mumbled giving him a small glare.

"Well if it makes you feel any better, I can't reach the bottom shelf very well." Daesung said trying to help you see the brighter side of shortness.

"You have a point there. But what if one of these times your on tour or something. What am I suppose to do then?" You said trying to see if he had a smart comeback to that.

"Annyeong. Look at me." He said pulling you to look at him.

Looking up into his brown eyes, you took a deep breath.

"Shortness is never bad, it is natural. You need to see that either way I'll still love you." Daesung said lifting your chin with his index finger.

You smiled at him, "Thank you Oppa. You know that I love you, right?"

He smiled back and nodded his head.

"Will you just kiss the girl already!? Yah these are one of those intense romance dramas!" An older lady shouted a few feet away from you and Daesung.

You and Daesung started to laugh. Then looked at each other again, slowly leaning in. Then finally making your lips connect.

"Finally! How hard was that?" The same lady shouted again happily.

Making you two burst out laughing.

Making that the most memorable market trip, you've ever had.

------------

So here is the requested Daesung one shot.

I see that nobody will care anyway, but I have broken my wrist by falling down the stairs. It is taking me extremely long to type one shots. That's also why this is so short.

Joesong haeyo, jeoleul yongseohasibsio. But nobody cares anyway. Took me 10 mins to just write this small paragraph.

I'll take requests, I now do Otps.

Comment please?

Annyeonghi gaseyo. *bows*

•~Nila~•