x. never kiss and tell

September 22nd, 1983

The Hotel, Room 100

2:09 a.m.

Jimmy Page's famous guitar filled the room, as the opening to "You Shook Me" played from the radio

Jimmy Page's famous guitar filled the room, as the opening to "You Shook Me" played from the radio. I smiled, turning my head slightly to the side. I traced my finger up Kirk's arm slowly, across his collarbone, and then down his exposed chest, resting it on his leg. As I went to bring my arm back to my side, he grabbed my wrist firmly and held  it above my head on the bed. And as he leaned down, in a second our lips connected in a kiss. He ran his hands up and down my back, as our tongues entwined in bliss. His hair was soft and fluffy, and my fingers tangled in it.

Without breaking the kiss, Kirk pulled me up and pushed me against the wall, kissing me harder and rubbing and squeezing my body. He pushed his knee between my legs, slowly moving it as it hit my sweet spot with every movement. Soft moans escaped my mouth into Kirk's, and I could only feel the ends of his mouth turn up in a smile as he kissed me passionately. Kirk moved down to my neck to hear my moans, licking, biting, and sucking on it, smiling against my skin with every whimper and sound and pant that left my begging lips as I got more and more sensitive to his touch.

"Kirk, I-... Fuck-" I whimpered in between gasps and whines.

As he sucked and bit into that sweet spot in my neck, I felt as if he was Dracula and I was his prey, helpless and without mercy. I couldn't stop my moans and gasps as I leant my head back against the wall, completely dazed in pleasure and euphoria. 

He was good. Oh god was he ever so.

Something about him got me high, like no other drug could. And boy was I addicted. Addicted to every part of him. His sweet smell, his soft voice, his crooked smile, his fluffy curls that hung just below his shoulders, his romantic eyes that saw straight to your soul, everything.

"I've wanted you ever since you first walked into our dressing room. I couldn't keep my eyes off of you." He kissed the words into my skin as he trailed up to my ear. I smiled through my huffing, taking the opportunity to attack Kirk's neck, doing exactly as he did to mine and more, I moved around until I found his necks' weak spot when his breath got harsher, and stayed on it as his breathing got heavy. "Shit, Astra," 

"I wanna hold her wanna hold her tight,

Get teenage kicks right through the night"

The Undertones echoed from the radio, and Kirk tooks his knee down from my legs, making me whimper out in dissatisfaction. "Ah, ah, ah... Easy now," He hushed and made his way to the bed, sitting on the side. I made my way over to him, sitting on his lap and grinding against him, his breath getting heavy again, mixed with grunts and sighs. We kissed again, and his hands lifted the t-shirt off my body. He began grinding as well, digging his nails in my back and making me gasp out in painful pleasure. He flipped me over onto the bed, pinning me to the mattress with one hand grasping my neck and the other my breast, his consuming eyes shooting across my body. 

"You're beautiful." He tightened his grip around my neck, slowly loosening it after a few seconds. 

I lifted my hand to the collar of his shirt, pulling him down till we were eye to eye, "I want you."

Kirk's mouth turned to a smirk, planting a kiss on my mouth as he lifted himself back up. "I know." He slipped his arms out of his open button down, grinding the tent in his pants against my heat as I let out moans and sighs. 

A knock took us out of our lover's trance. "Kirk? I forgot the key. Can you let me in?" Don's faint voice came from behind the door.

"Oh shit." I looked at him. He got off of me and I took my shirt from the floor, scurrying drunkenly around the room looking for somewhere to hide. 

"The shower, quick." Kirk helped me into the bathtub, closing the shower curtain and the bathroom door, where I lay in the dark. As I heard Kirk shuffling around, I listened to their muffled voices.

"Thanks man, you're a life saver, I'm way too fucking high right now." Don laughed as the door shut.

"Get some rest Don, we have to hit the road early tomorrow." 

"I'm gonna go get some water,"

"Let me get it for you, you've had a long night." Kirk urged, grabbing a glass and opening the bathroom door, closing it behind him. He ran the sink water, then opened a slit in the shower curtains with a finger to his mouth, and gave me a peck on the lips. "I'll get you out of here, don't worry." He whispered, leaving to fill the glass, and then after flicking off the light, he shut the door behind him. 

"Thanks man, god I can see every molecule in the air right now,"

"That's nice Don, that's nice."

"Astra," I was shaken awake by Kirk's outline in the dark.

"Aw shit my back hur-" Kirk's hand covered my mouth, silencing me as he held a finger to his, reminding me of my sleeping bandmate in the next room.

"Let's getcha outta here babe," He helped me up from the tub, and slowly led me past the sleeping Don and out the door. "Goodnight,"

"Night night," I waved as I strutted down the hall to my room, opening the door which James left unlocked, of course. I turned back before entering, seeing Kirk smiling and entered through the white door, shutting it behind me. I grabbed another set of underwear, having soaked through mine, courtesy of Kirk, and wiped the sweat off my forehead with a towel left on the sink. The towel left a sticky residue on my forehead, and I threw it on the floor in disgust, grabbing another towel from the rack to wipe whatever the hell that was off. I quietly slipped into bed, looking over to see James sound asleep. What happened with me and Kirk kept replaying over and over in my mind, and soon enough I was dreaming of it all over.