xiv. shower

September 24th, 1983

Mosie Rock Hotel, Portland, Oregon

1:32 a.m.

We lay on the bed, still panting from our perfect encounter

We lay on the bed, still panting from our perfect encounter. My legs intertwined with Kirk's. As his hands began gripping at my body, showing that he wanted to go again, I laughed out in git."I think maybe...I'll take a shower instead." I winked at him.

He'd groan, gesturing to his erection. "You can't, I need you!"

I'd answer by turning on the shower, stepping into the steamy rain of warm water. I smiled as I could hear the bathroom door creak and his footsteps on the tile floor. He slid the glass shower door open, climbing in. Gently, my back would press against the glass, "hope you don't mind if I join you."

His hand would find its way my core, 3 fingers gently gliding from my hole to my clit. Mixed with wet heat from my body, and the warm water from the shower, he'd begin rubbing me.

My mouth hung open, warm water from the shower gently splashing into it. His free hand would caress my neck. His thumb resting in the hollow and the rest of his fingers pressed onto the back my neck. Taking advantage of my open mouth, he'd kiss me deeply. Softly sliding his tongue against mine.

His hands would explore my body, running down my neck, caressing my breasts, lightly pinching my nipples. His erection would slide between my legs as he stood close to me. Just before I had the chance to reach my hands down to grab him, he'd spin me around.

My breasts pressing against the foggy shower glass and the steam from the hot shower water making the bathroom cloudy would make it look like a scene from a movie. Kirk would pull my hips out and toward him and I'd shudder feeling his cock brush against my entrance once more. He leaned into my neck, turning up the hot water just a bit more and whispered, "I'm sorry I just can't wait. I need to have you again."

He'd push into me, his fingers digging into my hips as each inch entered me. Kirk loved to talk to me during sex, I'd learnt, so there would be lots of sweet yet dirty thoughts and compliments.

"You take my cock so well, baby. I want to fuck you until you can't stand anymore."

"Fuck Kirk!"

"That's right, say my name while I fuck you. God, Astra you feel so good."

He'd whisper my name as he approached his climax, but he'd try his damnedest to wait until I was ready to cum with him. Even going as far as pulling out and getting on his knees to eat me out. No matter how much water from the shower splashed into his eyes, he'd suck my clit until I was moaning and stop just before I came.

He'd stand and shove his cock back inside of me so he could feel me clench around him. He'd reach a hand around and rub my clit finally bringing me to orgasm. My body would slide against the shower glass as he fucked and came with me. As we both caught our breath, he'd turn me back over and hold me while the shower water gently hit our bodies.

"Want me to wash your hair, my love?" he'd finally say. We'd wash each other - a very intimate and almost loving gesture to perform on one another. He'd dry me off and give me his favorite old, baggy Danzig t-shirt of his. As I slipped on underwear, he dug through his bag. He threw on boxers, throwing on white button-down, not bothering to do up the buttons. He grabbed a couple bottles of Heineken, popping in a movie, and then sat on the untouched 2nd bed.

"Well come on, what are ya waiting for?" He laughed, gesturing to the empty spot on the bed he left from opening his legs for me to sit. I climbed onto the bed and crawled between his legs, resting my upper body on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me, us laughing with each other. "What if I never let you go?"

"Is that a threat?" I giggled, him tightening his arms, squeezing me tightly. "Kirk, ow!" I joked, though he was strong as fuck. He let go, watching me cough for air with a smirk on his face, only being reminded of the sins we committed just a few hours ago. He kissed and bit into my neck as he started the movie, The Brain Eaters. He opened two beers, giving me one as we watched the movie. His free hand rested on my thigh, rubbing it up and down as I turned my head to kiss his shoulder softly.

After a few makeout sessions and beers, the movie was over. We sat on either end of the bed, facing each other as we jammed out on guitar together. It sounded rather silly, electric guitars playing metal without amps, but we enjoyed it. Kirk found out my weak spot in guitar, tapping, and wasted no time flexing his extreme tapping skill on me. "Show off," I huffed with a smile, playing one of my songs for the next album.

"Gotta tap for the ladies you know," he winked, eyeing me up and down.

"God," I grinned, continuing my playing.

"That's quite a good riff you got going on," he smiled, stopping his playing to better listen to mine.

"Why thank you," I flushed. He began slowly figuring out the patterns in my riff and trying to harmonize on it, and after a few rounds of playing it over and over and wrong notes and right, he finally created the perfect harmony as we played in sync.

That's how I always felt with him, this perfect harmonious feeling like we were eachothers harmony.