xvii. body shots

September 25th, 1983

Seattle, Washington

2:22 a.m.

"Fuck baby," He kissed that spot that always gets me arching my back off the bed, moans falling from my lips

"Fuck baby," He kissed that spot that always gets me arching my back off the bed, moans falling from my lips. He dives back at a relentless speed, licking and sucking my clit and working his finger magic. I was so caught up in his movements that I almost didn't notice a knock at the door. I look over to the door in frustration, the worst  time for someone to need me.

Kirk lifted his head up, stopping all movements on me, "Answer it." 

"What?," I'm not sure I even heard him right because he couldn't possibly want me to answer the door right now. He was laying between my thighs, making me moan so loud that the entire hotel could probably hear, "You can't be serious, right?"

"Hundred percent serious, now answer  it." His voice was stern and dark, and I looked at him wide-eyed, meeting his eyes. I tried to plead with him but it didn't work. Another knock rang through my head like a hammer to a skull. "Answer it."

"But-"

"Right. Now," He lifted himself up so he was kneeling between my legs, still holding my thighs open.

"Fine," I groan, slipping my pants on and getting up to answer the door, opening it a crack. "Can I help you?"

"Hey, Astra? Is that you?" Lars peered through the crack, and I was quick to step out to the hall with him and shut the door behind me.

"What's up, Ulrich?" I asked rather upset at my interruption. Lars took my hand and pulled me against my protest into the main room where everyone was. "Let the fuck go, Lars!" I yelled before ripping my arm out of his grip. I could feel everyone in the room's burning stare on my skin, and the potent smell of hash and cigs hit like a wall of bricks. 

My yelling seemed to call out Kirk, who eased into the crowd without anyone but me and a few other random party goers noticing. As my head spun while I looked around the faded faces and empty bottles, a table was carried in front of me by James, Cliff and Don. 

"Body shots." Charlie came up from behind me, explaining. For some god forsaken reason, maybe the booze had just wiped all my senses, or maybe I was always insane deep down, but I cheered and immediately threw my top off in my bra and pants. I lay on the table as salt was poured across my collar bone, a shot glass balanced on my belly button, and a lime placed firmly between my lips by James.

"Me first!" James cheered, moving down to my belly. He held his hands behind his back and started, picking up the shot glass with his teeth and drinking down the tequila, moving up to lick the salt off my collar bone, and then taking the lime from my mouth and sucking the juice from it, spitting the peel onto the floor. "Now that's what I call a fucking glorious body shot."

I chuckled to myself as everything was done again on my for the next person. Charlie came up to me and did his body shot, us sharing a peck on the lips after. Kirk eagerly watched and waited his turn, finally stepping up for his turn. He did it painfully slow, so that it felt like eternity between each step. As he crossed his hands behind his back and leaned over my stomach, I tried my hardest not to move as his hot breaths tingled my skin. He know everything he was doing. I could see it behind the devilish smile he had plastered on his face, the way one of his eyebrows perked up. 

As he leaned over me to pick up the glass in his teeth, his brown curls brushed across my flesh, sending shivers down my spine. I remembered not being able to suppress the giggles that flew out of my mouth and I definitely remembered leaning up a little just in time to see that Kirk had one hand holding my hip down while he dragged his tongue up the side of my waist, catching some of the liquor that had spilled down my skin from my laughing. Smiling as he hovered over my lips and enclosing the two of us in a curtain of his hair, he sucked the juice from the lime in my mouth. As he spat out the lime, I could feel my toes curl from how attractive that endeavour was. I could've had him right there on the table if only I could.

As I shimmied off the table, Kirk layed down and one of the girls in the room prepared him. I watched with a jealous eye as she unbuttoned and slipped off his shirt, wishing it was me. I moved in front of her to do the body shot tho, brushing her protests and eye rolls off and I took the shot. As my throat burned and my eyes watered, I licked up the salt, and sucked all the lime juice out. Like for everyone else, the room cheered after I had finished, and Kirk got off the table, nearly falling over from his state. 

Everything was hazy after that. A few more body shots were done around the room, but as I sobered up I found myself back in the bedroom, tied to the bed while Kirk worked absolute magic.

"Oh you like that, do you? I can feel the way you clench around my fingers. You like the thought of someone finding out how much of a whore you are," He simply tuts and goes back to abusing my clit with his mouth. The feeling of his mouth while also finger fucking me was becoming too much and I began to feel the knot in my stomach tightening. 

"Shit Kirk, I'm gonna cum," I whined as he kept up his movements.

"Then cum for me. I want you to cum all over my face," He pulled his fingers out of me and replaced them with his mouth, ready to lick up all that spills out when I finally toppled over the edge. His fingers go to my clit, rubbing tight circles causing me to, break the rope tying my wrists to the bed post and wrap my fingers in his hair and pull. This earns a groan from him as he continues to lick me. "Come on pretty girl. Cum for me,"

The vibration of his groan and his words are enough to make me fall over that edge. He laps at me, taking as much of me as he possibly could, still fucking me through my orgasm. I slowly started to come down from my high, releasing my death grip on his hair and relaxing my arms by my side. My body was rendered motionless, I could barely move a muscle.

"Good girl. You did so well for me, you didn't mess up once. And god you tasted so good, I could sit between these thighs for hours," He stroked my thighs as he came up to lay beside me. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. I snuggle in close to him, happy to just be with him in that moment. He kissed my temple repeatedly, causing me to giggle. As he ran his nails smoothly across my skin, sending shivers through my body, I kissed the chest I lay on, damp with sweat and liquor. 

"I'm so glad I ever met you, Kirk Hammett." I sighed into his chest, drunken exclamations of needing him falling from my lips as my eyes shut.

"And I, you, pretty girl." He kissed into my dark hair, as his fingers got tangled in it.