xvi. boozing n cruising

September 24th, 1983

The Bus, Somewhere in Washington, D.C.

2:12 p.m.

Filled with a beer, burger and fries, the sleep finally caught up to me

Filled with a beer, burger and fries, the sleep finally caught up to me. After a few hours of napping, I was woken up by the boys' giggles and chatter. I rubbed my eyes and flipped my hair, getting up to see what all the laughter was about. As soon as I entered the back, I was stopped by two pairs of tits and a dick on the t.v. screen, combined with the sound of moans and sighs. In only two seconds, they would notice I was there and all yelled "woah"s and "hey!"s as they all got up, blocking the t.v. and yelling over it. I laughed in my tracks as the pushed and hid the porn from me.

"Fuckin' pervs," I smirked, walking away to smoke a cigarette. I could hear the obviously fake moans coming from the t.v. speed up and figured "Fuck it". I smoked my way back over to the back and after stopping all their blocking said "Lemme watch too."

After a bit of unbelieving jokes, they soon fell silent, watching me. I just sat there, watching this chick get banged by two guys, smoking my cigarette. And I could feel their eyes burning into my skin. I just smiled.

After the cigarette had done its job, I put it out in the ash tray by Cliff, got up, and left the room without a word. The exhaustion off of the pleasure high from last night had started to finally wear off, and I could feel the lack of sleep start to hit me. I felt like a zombie, zoning out everything while opening the curtain to a bunk, slipping into the top left space. Closing the curtain, my head hit the pillow and in a few minutes I was asleep.

"I am so unbelievably wasted." I cheered in the hotel room, after a full celebration all together. And it was true. My vision was blurry, I didn't dare stand up, as I was guaranteed to fall right back down, and my head was spinning in freedom.

As soon as we got to Seattle, we had played the heaviest gig, the stage erupting and the crowd moshing. The tension between me and Kirk could've been cut with a knife on that stage, getting so close yet so far from each other. I didn't know how many shots I took, but it didn't matter. All I knew was that I was having the best fucking time of my life.

"Oh shit I'm gonna hurl if you don't stop!" I screamed while laughing as Cliff swung me over his shoulder and began spinning fast. Everyone was around my level of wasted, but I took the kill and they all knew that deep in the back of their heads. He put me down and I closed my eyes, waiting for the spinning sensation and nausea to calm down.

The next thing I knew, I was wobbling to the bedroom, passing crowds of people, crew, and the guys. I escaped to the bedroom, not bothering to turn on the light, as it would be too bright for my drunken hazed eyes. I crawled into one of the beds, not ready to sleep, but just needing to sober up a bit in peace. I started to feel overwhelmed at the party, surrounded by so many people and as intoxicated as I was. I never got this wasted. Atleast to my recollection. After 5 more minutes, I decided I had cooled down enough to return.

Just as soon as I opened the door, he was just coming to it. "Kirk-" I smiled, immediately interrupted by his kiss. He held my face in his hands, us standing in the hall, exploring ever crevasse of each other's mouth. It was aggressive, yet soft. Lust filled, yet caring. He tasted like candy and beer, a heavenly mix. He let out a low moan against my lips when I sucked on his tongue before pulling away, causing him to groan.

"You're a fucking tease." He huffed.

"Am not." I shot back, shaking my head with a grin.

"You are the biggest fucking tease on this planet, y'know? I've never met a girl like you before. It's frustrating. A challenge. I love it." His hand slid down to my neck, his thumb now caressing my collar bones. "You're like tonic to my eyes."

He knew what he was doing.

I knew he knew what he was doing, and I hated that it was fucking working as well. It had not only been a day, but he practically felt touch starved. He needed to touch and needed to be touched, and he knew there were two things he could do, even just show me, to make me melt for him within fraction of second. I took a deep breath and involuntarily whimpered in my exhale. It made Kirk finally look at me, knowing that his little charade was working, and a smirk grew on his face. Slowly, my lips worked their way up to the underside of his jaw, and I could feel him swallow thickly.

"How was your night?" I asked casually in between kisses.

Kirk snorted a laugh. "Awful," he lied.

"Yea?"

"Strained my neck all night headbanging," Kirk was absolutely overselling his pain, hoping it would coax me into letting his hands free-roam my body as consolation.

"Poor baby, I'll kiss it better." I offered Kirk the wrong solution to his problem, replacing my soft lips by teeth that scraped at his skin lightly, and when Kirk didn't flinch, latching on and sucking hard, wanting to mark him. It made Kirk squirm out of my hold of him as he pushed me away, laughing. I felt his large hands on the small of my back and decided that they could stay there. I was too weak to Kirk's touch, his warm hands felt too nice to confront him about them. My attention was back to his neck, tongue trailing and taking in histaste. I pushed my hands up into his hair, pressing my lips slightly parted centered onto his Adam's apple. I could feel the whine in his throat on my tongue as Kirk pulled me in closer to him, his hands now roaming freely as he had wished I had let him earlier. He felt my smile on his flushing neck.

Kirk couldn't lie, trying to work me up was turning him on too. "You look good, as usual." I smirked, pulling back enough to look him in the eye.

"Yea?"

"Mmh," I nodded and turned my head to kiss and nibble the other side of his neck, making him close his fluttery eyelids and struggle through unsteady breathing.

"You know what else you'd look good in?" I let hot breath escape onto his skin as I spoke, trying my very hardest to sound as sexy as I possibly could.

"Oh God," Kirk groaned, holding me by the shoulders to move you back a step, knowing exactly where this was going. "You? Is it you? Were you going to say I'd look good in you?" Kirk scrunched his face at me, so annoyed by the joke you made that I loved having made it even more.

"No!" I exclaimed, mockingly offended but very clearly failing at hiding my grin. I stepped back towards him to place more kisses to his collarbone as my fingers moved his shirt aside a little before adding, "I was going to say, me."

We twisted tongues in a fiery kiss, leaving the hallway and shutting the door behind us as we got to the bedroom. As we were drunk off each other and far too much alcohol for two people, we failed to notice James watching the end of our endearment through dancing bodies from the hotel room's small dining table.

Stupid, stupid kids.