ACTM 1

"Please, Jihyun

"Please, Jihyun... Don't leave me like this... " Jungkyu says as he stared at his lover, holding his hand as he cried.
"I'm so sorry" Jihyun says and Jungkyu just cried, shaking his head. The door opened, startling the two as they looked up. Their eyes widened and Jungkyu is taken away from Jihyun.

"Dad, please" Jungkyu says, shaking his head.
"No, Jungkyu, I have told you so many times to not see this disgusting shit" His father says and Jungkyu shakes his head, trying to get to Jihyun but his father held him back.

Jihyun stared at Jungkyu as he cried, reaching for him. Jihyun walked in front of Jungkyu's father, clasping his hands together and rubbing it.
"Dad... Please don't take him away from me" Jihyun says and Jungkyu's father scoffed, not making his son look at Jihyun.

"Jihyun!" They heard as the door opened. They're met with Jihyun's father, glaring at them as he pulled his son up.
"How many times have I warned you to not get involved with this kid?!" His father says, pointing at his face.

"Dad... " Jihyun says, looking down.
"I don't want to see you with him again, understand?" Jihyun's dad says and Jihyun shook his head.
"Dad, this is my life... You don't control me" Jihyun says, glaring at him. His father grabbed his cheeks harshly, poking his forehead.

[TW ⚠️ SUICIDE ⚠️ TW]

"I don't care, do not get involved with someone like him" His father says. Jihyun stared at his father, gulping as tears slid down his cheeks. He looked down and sees his father's gun. He grabbed it and backed away, pointing the gun to his head.
"Jihyun, give me the gun" His dad says, shaking his head. Jihyun sniffles, looking at Jungkyu who's shaking his head, begging him to not do it.

"Jungkyu, I love you" He says, smiling before pulling the trigger.
"No!" Jungkyu yells as he ran to Jihyun's now lifeless body, crying as he hugged him.
"Why?! Jihyun, why?!" Jungkyu says as he cried. He looked at his father and Jihyun's father before back at Jihyun, staring at the gun and grabbing it.

He cried, staring at Jikyun, shakily holding the gun and pointed it at his head.
"Jungkyu, don't! Please" His father says, but it was too late. A loud gunshot is heard and Jungkyu's body fell on Jihyun's chest...

 A loud gunshot is heard and Jungkyu's body fell on Jihyun's chest