ACTM Finale

Jungkook wakes up, groaning

Jungkook wakes up, groaning. He looked around, being met with Jimin. The older smiled at him, tucking a hair behind his ear.
"What happened?" Jungkook asks, frowning. Jimin sighs before explaining everything, from the place, to Jihyun's dad buying the whole place just for the two of them and how they forgave each other.

"Where's... Where's grandpa?" Jungkook asks, frowning.
"He was rushed here too, do you want to visit him?" Jimin asks, looking at Jungkook's mother and brother, who just arrived. Jungkook hesitated for a bit before nodding.

Jimin held Jungkook's IV rack as they walked inside the room. Jungkook stood there as Jimin is called. Jimin smiled at Jungkook, who smiled back at him.
"Dad, is there anything you want?" Jimin(Jihyun) asks.
"Please take good care of him" He weakly says.

Jimin looked at Jungkook before looking back at the older.
"I will, I promise you that" Jimin says. The elder man slowly smiled, staring at Jimin. His eyes slowly closed...

"Jihyun hyung, I want ice cream"

"You eat weird things"

"That's not weird"

Jungkook opens his eyes, sitting up. He looks around until he spots two men, sat on a couch, staring at each other.

"I haven't told you the flavor, how about we go on a trip?"

"Let's go to Jeju, hyung"

Suddenly, one of them turned his head and looked at him.
"Thank you" Jungkyu says, smiling. Jungkook tears up, smiling as he nods. The two then left the room, making Jungkook smile wider. They're finally happy.

Jungkook opens his eyes, sitting up. He looked around, looking at his necklace, which is Jimin's by the way. He held it, sniffling. He got off of bed and walked to the door, opening it to be met with Jimin.

He stared at the older with wide glossy eyes. Jimin stared back at him. Jungkook hugs Jimin, who hugs him back.
"I missed you" Jimin says, Jungkook just sobbed.

"I'm sorry, hyung... I'm sorry for making you wait" Jungkook says, sniffling.
"It's okay" Jimin says, rubbing his back. They pulled away, staring at each other.

"I had a dream and saw Jihyun and Jungkyu" Jungkook says. Jimin smiled, caressing his cheek.
"They're happy now" Jimin says and Jungkook nods.

The two laid in bed, hugging each other. Jungkook sat up, staring at the older.
"Jungkook ah" Jimin says and Jungkook hums.
"After we graduate... Let's live together" Jimin says and Jungkook smiled, nodding.

"We'll always be together" Jimin says and Jungkook nods.
"I love you" Jungkook says and Jimin smiled.
"I love you too" Jimin says before connecting their lips together...