ACTM 11

(This book doesn't get that much comment, Oof-)

Rośe ran to where Jungkook sat, smiling as she sees the lunch box.
"Let's see what you've made today" She says and was about to grab the container but was stopped as Jungkook slapped her hand.

"Let's wait for Taehyungie hyung, he said he's almost there" Jungkook says and Rośe pouts.
"Okay, okay, I'll wait" She says, groaning.
"I won't waste my time waiting for him, I'm going to do something" She says and takes out her makeup from her bag.

"You're already pretty, noona" Jungkook says, laughing.
"Thanks for the compliment, JK, but I'll get bored waiting for that guy" Rośe says, laughing. Jungkook laughs, shaking his head.

"Who's that guy?" They heard, looking up to be with Taehyung.
"Good, you're here" She says and finishes up with her makeup.
"Woah, beautiful Rośe" Taehyung says, pushing Rośe a little before sitting down.

"Gosh, you asshole" Rośe says, huffing.
"Okay, here you guys go" Jungkook says, giving them both a sandwich.
"Jungkook" Rośe says, making the younger frown.
"Yeah?" Jungkook says, raising his brow as Rośe grabbed his hand.

"Will you marry me?" She says and Taehyung laughs.
"You're just saying that so you can find a husband for him" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes.
"You're so rude" She says, huffing. Jungkook laughs, shaking his head.
"Just eat, you guys" He says and the two nodded.

"Oh, by the way, JK" Taehyung says as he takes out something from his bag.
"Orange juice, drink it and you'll feel fresh" Taehyung says, smiling.
"I'll open it for you" He says and opened the juice bottle.

"You bought it for me? Thank you" He asks and smiled, grabbing it. He drinks it and Taehyung laughs.
"No, Jimin gave it-" Taehyung is cut off as Jungkook suddenly spits the juice out to him.
"Hey!" Taehyung says, huffing. Rośe just laughs, staring at the two.

"Stop joking!"

"I'm not, it's all over my face now"

"Mine too"