ACTM 23

(I might skip some parts so this book won't be too long 😭)

As Jungkook teaches Rośe and Jihya, they decided to take a break as his phone dinged. He looked at the two before taking it out of the apron pocket. He smiles as soon as he sees that it's from Jimin.

Jimin Hyung💜

You guys are making desserts?

Yes, hyung

I'll give it to you later :))

Jungkook puts his phone away and looked back at the two and looked at their works.
"Wow, Jihya, yours looks good" He says, smiling.

Jimin smiled as he leaned against the lockers, staring at his phone. Yoongi walks in, seeing Jimin, who's smiling by himself.
"What are you doing?" Yoongi asks, raising his brow.
"None of your business, let's just go outside" Jimin says and puts his phone away. The two walked outside and Yoongi looked at the other.

"You know, you've been smiling more often" Yoongi says, chuckling.
"Why? How was I before?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.
"Well, you're always grumpy and quiet... Scolding everyone and all... You found the person, huh?" Yoongi says and Jimin stared at him.

Jimin then wraps an arm around Yoongi, smirking.
"Want to compete?" Jimin asks and Yoongi smirks.
"Of course... Oi, time us" Yoongi says and the said person nods. The two then removed their coats and then walked to the pool.

"Jimin, you won" The person who timed them says and Yoongi huffs. They both got out of the water and Jimin spots Jungkook. The two walked to the trio, and Jimin smiled at Jungkook.
"Give me" Jimin says, startling Jungkook a bit.
"Huh?" Jungkook let out, staring at the older.

"That towel, it's for me, right?" Jimin says and Taehyung looked at Rośe, blinking a few times. Rośe just shushes him, laughing. Jungkook smiled and gave the towel to Jimin.
"Jungkook, can you feed me? My hands are dirty" Taehyung says, referring to the dessert he was given.

Jungkook grabs the container, opening it and taking one before feeding Taehyung. Yoongi stared at them before he smirks.
"Jungkook, feed me too" Yoongi says and Jungkook stared at him. Yoongi notices Jimin's glare, smirking before Jungkook feeds him.

Yoongi chuckles before he wrapped an arm around Jimin.
"Feed this person too" Yoongi says, winking before he removed his arm around Jimin. Jungkook took one and slowly lifts his hand up to Jimin's mouth. Jimin gently grabbed Jungkook's hand, helping him. He stared at Jungkook as he ate the piece...

 He stared at Jungkook as he ate the piece