ACTM 32

Jungkook follows Jimin as they walked to the house

Jungkook follows Jimin as they walked to the house. Jimim smiles, looking at Jungkook before carefully grabbing his hand. Jungkook stared at him before smiling. They reached the door and as soon as they're opened it, they're met with someone.

"Finally, you're back" It was Jimin's mom, Jina.
"Mom?" He says and his mom smiled at him. Jungkook stared at the woman in surprise, his jaw dropping. She just smiled at him, but he's breathing heavily. Jimin looks back at him, worry shown on his face.

Jungkook's eyes rolled back before he fainted. He almost fell but Jimin luckily caught him. Jimin's mother looked shocked and worried at what happened.

Jimin wipes Jungkook's face with a towel as he laid on the couch.
"Jungkook" He says as he sees Jungkook moving. Jungkook slowly opens his eyes, blinking for a few times.
"Jimin hyung" Jungkook says. He sat up with the help of Jimin, groaning a bit.

"Slow down, it's okay... Awhile ago, you looked like you couldn't breathe and you fainted, so I took you here... Are you okay now?" Jimin asks and Jungkook nods.
"Are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital?" As soon as Jungkook heard that voice, he immediately looked back.

He made eye contact with Jimin's mother for a few seconds before he looked back at the older.
"Hyung... I wanna go back home" Jungkook says. He's startled as he felt her hand on his shoulder.
"How can you go back home like this?" She asks, worry laced in her voice.

"Stay here for the night" She says, smiling. Jungkook still looked shocked and she chuckles.
"Don't worry... You're his boyfriend, right?" She says and Jungkook gulped.
"When you fainted, Jimin immediately carried you so I asked who you are and he told me" She says, smiling.

Jungkook tears up as he stared at her before he hugged her. She was shocked, staring at her son who also looked shocked. She then hugged back, rubbing Jungkook's back...

 She then hugged back, rubbing Jungkook's back