ACTM 16

Their introduction continues until Jimin said something as the car stopped at a red light

Their introduction continues until Jimin said something as the car stopped at a red light. He looked at the younger, who was looking ahead.
"I'm still single" He says. Jungkook is startled, looking at him with his jaw dropped.

"I... I'm also single" Jungkook stuttered, smiling at the older before looking back at the road, blushing as he smiled wider. It took 5 more minutes until they reached the place where Jungkook's apartment is.

Jungkook looked at Jimin, smiling. He got out of the car, thanking the older. As he's about to leave, Jimin stops him. He looks back, staring at the older.
"Your number... " Jimin says as he held his phone out.

Jungkook hesitantly took the phone. As he held the phone, he immediately typed in his number. He then gave it back. Jimin smiled and decided to call the number, Jungkook's phone rang and he smiled, hanging up.

Jungkook smiled, looking at Jimin.
"Good night" Jimin says and Jungkook nods.
"Good night to you too" Jungkook says and excused himself and walked in. Jimin smiled before he drove off.

Jungkook got inside his apartment, walking to his desk. He puts his bag down and took his phone out. He then checks Jimin's number, renaming it into "Jimin hyung". He laid back, smiling as he stared at the ceiling.

Jungkyu walks with his friends, talking about the test they just had awhile ago.
"I think I'll fail this exam" Jungkyu says, sighing.
"Me too, I couldn't even understand the question" His friend says, laughing.

Jungkyu spots Jihyun, who's all alone, reading a book. They passed by him, he smiled as he stared at him, even though he wasn't paying attention to him.
"Is that him?" Jungkyu hears, looking back at his friends.
"He looks scary" One of his friend says.

"The son of some mafia?" One of them says. Jungkyu didn't seem to be listening as he tried to walk to him, but is stopped as one of his friend grabbed his arm.
"Seriously?" His friend says.
"What are you saying? He's not scary" Jungkyu says and removed his friend's hold and immediately walked to the older.

"Hello" He says, smiling as he looked at the older, who's not even looking at him.
"What's your name?" He asks and Jihyun finally looks up.
"My name is Jungkyu" Jungkyu says, pointing at himself.
"Jihyun" Jihyun says before looking at his book.

"That seems hard"