ACTM 12

"I'm not joking, JK" Taehyung says as he wiped his face

"I'm not joking, JK" Taehyung says as he wiped his face. He then checks his chest pocket before grabbing the paper inside.
"Jimin told me to give it to the person who made that snack" Taehyung says and Jungkook nods.

He then gave it to the younger, smiling and winking.
"Take it" Taehyung says and Jungkook grabbed the paper, staring at it and smiling.

Thank you

-Jimin

Jungkook puts it in his chest pocket, smiling.
"Is my face still dirty?" Taehyung asks Rośe who just laughed, eating.
"Nope" She says and laughed again.

Jungkook walks to his car, opening the back. He helps his club member put the things they had bought.
"I'll go first, I'll meet you there" She says and
Jungkook nodded. She walked away and Jungkook stood there, staring at the ingredients they bought.

He takes out his list and decides to check if he got everything.
"Oh, I forgot beans" He says before closing the back of his car and going back inside the store.

"Where is that beans...?" He says to himself as he walked in the aisle. He looks around and spots it.
"Ahh" He says and was about to reach for it when he hears a familiar voice.

"Did we buy everything?"

"We forgot alcohol, go get some"

"Okay, okay"

"J-Jimin" Jungkook whispers to himself, looking to his side and seeing them. He avoided eye contact and gulped. He sees them walk away before he went back to grabbing the beans. As he reached for it, another hand grabbed it. His eyes widened, looking back to be met with Jimin.

Their eyes met and Jungkook gulped. He remembers the dreams he had and he couldn't help but tear up. Jimin stared at him, lifting his hand up to wipe his tears.
"Jimin!" They heard, startling Jungkook. The younger stared at Jimin before running away.

Jimin sighs, turning to look at Yoongi, who raised his brow, staring at him.
"What are you doing?" Yoongi asks and Jimin huffs.
"You ruined everything" Jimin says, groaning. Yoongi raises his brow, shrugging.

"What's his problem?"