ACTM 6

"Go Taehyungie! Fighting!" The two yells, cheering for their friend

"Go Taehyungie! Fighting!" The two yells, cheering for their friend. The game starts and all the students started swimming, with Yoongi and Jimin watching them with their whistle. It took 2 minutes and in the end, Taehyung won.
"Let's go and congratulate him" Rośe says and Jungkook nodded. They then went down the bleachers and saw Taehyung, walking to them.

"See, I told you guys I can do it" Taehyung says, crossing his arms with a smirk.
"I was about to compliment, not anymore" Rośe says and Taehyung scoffs, rolling his eyes.
"I don't need you complimenting me anyways" Taehyung says, sticking his tongue out.

Jimin stared at the three from a distance, startled as someone nudged him. He looks at who it was and sees Yoongi.
"What you looking at?" Yoongi asks, chuckling.
"Is it that cute girl or that cute guy?" Yoongi says, smirking.
"Shut up" Jimin says and nudged him.

Jungkook sat in his seat as he made some desserts. He smiles as he made sure that there's different colors.

"Woah, I wish I can eat that... Why are you making it anyways?"

"I just wanted to eat some, mom" Jungkook says, giggling.
"And I'm sharing some with my friends" Jungkook says and his mother nodded.

"Well, I need to go to work... Don't forget to take your medicine"

"Yes, mom" Jungkook says, smiling before ending the call. He looked back at his desserts and continued on with making it.

Jungkook places down the box of snacks and shows it to his friends, smiling.
"Woah, little Jungkookie" Taehyung says, tickling Jungkook's chin as he smiled.
"These looks delicious" Rośe says and Jungkook thanked him.
"Thanks, I'm sharing it in my club" Taehyung says and Rośe gasps, taking it.

"Hey! That's mine" Taehyung says and as they're about to start fighting, Jungkook places another book.

"There"

"Thank you, Jungkookie!"