ACTM 34

Jimin grabbed his phone as it rang

Jimin grabbed his phone as it rang. He answers the call.
"Hello?" He says, frowning. It was Jungkook's cousin, also the boyfriends of his friend.

"Where are you, Jimin?"

"Why? What happened? Jungkook is there, right?" He says, asking about Jungkook.
"Also, I asked about who Jihyun and Jungkyu, right?" Jimin says and he hears him sigh.

"Jihyun is my uncle and also Jungkook's uncle... You've been looking for my late uncle"

Jungkook walked down the rain, looking at the ground as he held the gun in his hand. He reaches the very familiar place, looking up. He didn't care if the rain is hitting his face, he's all wet already. He cries as he stared up. He then looked back ahead before walking in.

Jungkook reaches the floor, walking out of the elevator. He then spots the room, it had a sign on it.

"No Entry Without Permission"

Jungkook caresses the door before he uses the key he took from the container. Opening the door, he walks in and looked around. He stared around, remembering everything from his dream. He then sat on the couch and rocked back and forth as he hugged his knees, putting the gun down.

He looks up as he hears the door open.
"Jungkook" Jimin, it's Jimin. Jimin walked to Jungkook, helping him from the couch.
"Jimin hyung" Jungkook says, he stared at Jimin. The older noticed his eyes, the eyes that were full of love before, now full of sadness.

"Let's go back... Let's go to our home" Jimin says, tearing up. Jungkook stared at him, gulping.

"I love you, Jungkyu"

"Remember this... I love you"

"You're a liar" Jungkook says, shocking Jimin.
"How dare you! How dare you kill someone I love the most! You bastard!" Jungkook says, hitting Jimin's chest. He continuously hits Jimin's chest, saying these words.

"You're a liar! You're a bad person! You bastard! You're a liar!"