ACTM 19

Jimin chuckles, nodding

Jimin chuckles, nodding. They walked to the table, sitting down the chairs and grabbed their spoon and forks. Jungkook stared at Jimin and as he's about to take a part of the omelet, their utensils touches each other.

"I couldn't even eat the omelet" Jihyun says and Jungkyu pouts, staring at the older.
"I'll make another one next time" Jungkyu says.
"You won't burn it next time?" Jihyun says and Jungkyu nodded, smiling.

"I promise you... And I guarantee that it'll be delicious" Jungkyu says and Jihyun smiles, staring at the younger. He lifts his hand up and then ruffles Jungkyu's hair.

"Jungkook" Jimin says, staring at Jungkook, who's breathing heavily with tears falling down his cheeks.
"Jungkook? Jungkook" He repeats, standing up from his seat and walking to the younger's side.

He hugs Jungkook's head, rubbing his back and making circles to calm him down.
"It's okay, I'm here" Jimin says, continuing to rub Jungkook's back.
"Shh... " Jimin let out, shushing the younger.

Jungkook slowly calms down, his breathing sounded okay and it relieved Jimin. He let go of Jungkook, who looked up at him with tears still falling down his cheeks. Jimin lifts his hand and wiped Jungkook's tears, smiling a little.

"It's okay" Jimin says. Jungkook looks down, taking a deep breath and sniffled. Jungkook looks back, giving a small smile at the older who looked at him in worry.
"Let's start eating" He says, clearing his throat. Jimin slowly nods before going back to his seat. Jungkook sniffles and wipes his tears, making sure his face isn't wet anymore. He smiled at Jimin again before serving him.

Jungkook walks to where Taehyung and Rośe sat, seeing them doing some school work.
"Hello" He says, smiling as he took of his bag and sat down.
"Hello" The two said before nudging each other.
"Jungkook" Taehyung says and Jungkook hummed, looking at him.

He then looked at Rośe, who has a smirk on her face.
"How did you get here?" They asks and Jungkook stared at them.
"By myself?" Jungkook says and the two scoffs, shaking their heads as they stared at each other.
"Okay" They said, smirking. Jungkook internally sighed in relief.

 Jungkook internally sighed in relief