ACTM 28

"You fool!" Jungkyu's father says as he points at his head

"You fool!" Jungkyu's father says as he points at his head. Jungkyu held his stinging cheek, looking at his father with a cold stare.
"I have told you not to get close to that guy" His father says.

"Why not, dad? Huh?" Jungkyu says and his father scoffs.
"Do you know what people are saying about you?" His father says.

"So, what? I don't care about what they say! Why do you care?" Jungkyu says, glaring at his father.
"People are calling you names! They are making fun of you! Are you okay with that?!" His father says.

"I am your son" Jungkyu says, staring at his father in disbelief.
"You're my son, that's why I can't accept it! Don't ever meet him again, remember this! If you do, don't bother calling me father" His dad says, slapping him again before walking away.

"Happy birthday, Jungkyu" Jihyun says as he held the cake, walking to Jungkyu and placing it down on the table. Jungkyu smiles as he stared at the cake. He looked at the older before wishing. He finishes but as soon as he did, his father came.

"Jungkyu!" His dad says, grabbing him and making him stand up from his seat.
"I told you to not meet this guy again, right?!" His dad says, staring at him.
"Uncle... Don't hurt him" Jihyun says but gets pushed back.
"Hyung" Jungkyu says as his dad drags him out of the restaurant.

"Jihyun hyung!" Jungkook yells, waking up from his dream. He sat up, breathing heavily. He looks around, touching his cheeks. He looked at it. He wipes his tears away, frowning.
"I had a nightmare again?" He says to himself, biting his bottom lip as he tries to remember what happened in his nightmare.

"In my dream... What was his name again?"

 What was his name again?"