ACTM 3

"How's the food?" Taehyung asks, laughing

"Shut up, I miss JK's cooking" Rośe says, making Jungkook laugh. Suddenly, a loud sound startled the whole cafeteria. Jungkook covered his ears quickly, closing his eyes.
"What the fuck was that?" Taehyung says, scoffing.

The two looked back, frowning as they see Jungkook, breathing heavily as he covers his ears.
"Jungkook, you okay?" Rośe and Taehyung asks as they stood up and sat on each side of Jungkook, hugging him. They calmed him down, remembering that he has a weak heart and they don't want to take him to the infirmary because of it.

"You okay? What happened?" Rośe asks and Jungkook sighs, taking his hands off of ears.
"I'm just scared of loud sounds, okay?" Jungkook says and the two stared at each other.
"How come we didn't know?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook shrugged.

"You guys didn't need to know, since it's nothing" Jungkook says, laughing.
"Eh? Nothing, you were having a hard time breathing, if we weren't able to calm you down, you might've passed out, especially with you having such weak heart" They scolded and Jungkook sighs.
"Okay, okay, mom and dad" Jungkook says, making the two gag.

"Me? Dating her, fuck no" Taehyung says and Rośe scoffs.
"Like I'll date you" Rośe says, scoffing.
"I never said anything about you guys dating, I just called you guys mom and dad" Jungkook says, laughing. They scoffed, sticking their tongues out at each other.

"Jihyun hyung... If we die and reborn... We'll look for each other, right?" Jungkyu asks as he stared at Jihyun. The other smiled, putting a hand on Jungkyu's cheek.
"Nonsense, stop watching too many dramas, love" Jihyun says, laughing as he bops Jungkyu's nose.
"Hey, I'm serious" Jungkyu says, glaring. Jihyun chuckles, nodding.

"Yes, I'll keep searching for you until I find you... "