ACTM 20

Jungkook walks inside the theater room, looking around and trying to look for Rośe

Jungkook walks inside the theater room, looking around and trying to look for Rośe. Rośe spots him, waving at him.
"Jungkook! Here!" Rośe says and Jungkook smiled, walking to her.

"I'm so hungry" Rośe says and sat beside the younger, who also sat down.
"You know me so much" Rośe says as Jungkook gave him her lunch box.
"As long as I have you, I won't starve to death" Rośe says and Jungkook laughs.

"You're overreacting, just eat" Jungkook says and Rośe opens the lunch box. As soon as Rośe opened it, someone walks to them.
"Can I eat too?" They heard, looking up and seeing a guy.
"Oh, Hyoungri" Rośe says, smiling.

Hyoungri took one and took a bite of the sandwich. He hums in satisfaction, nodding. He then looked at Jungkook, frowning.
"Jungkook... Rośe's friend, right?" He says and Jungkook nodded, smiling.

"Yes, he's also the one who made the snack from before" Rośe says and Hyoungri nodded, smiling.
"Oh, that was delicious... I was planning on ordering some for my friends" Hyoungri says and Jungkook laughs.

"I don't think I can make that many, hyung... I only make them for my friends" Jungkook says and Hyoungri nods.
"Jungkook" Hyoungri says and Jungkook hums, looking at him.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Hyoungri says and Jungkook's eyes widened.
"Pardon?" Jungkook says and Hyoungri smiles at him.
"I'm asking if you have a boyfriend, if not... I will make a move" Hyoungri says and Jungkook gulps.

"I... I don't have a boyfriend" Jungkook says, smiling a little. He's startled as Hyoungri moves closer.
"So that means... I can start flirting with you?" Hyoungri says and Jungkook bit his bottom lip.
"Uhm... I don't have a boyfriend... But that doesn't mean I'm going to date an actor..." Jungkook says, smiling a little.
"So-" Hyoungri is cut off as Jungkook stood up, bowing.

"I need to do something... I gotta go... Bye, noona"

 Bye, noona"