ACTM 8

Jungkyu places all the food on the table, he had brought it so Jihyun can taste

Jungkyu places all the food on the table, he had brought it so Jihyun can taste. Jihyun stared at the food, seeing the burnt omelet.
"What is this?" Jihyun asks as he pointed at the omelet.
"Omelet" Jungkyu says, giggling.

"You can't even cook it properly" Jihyun says, shaking his head. Jungkyu stared at him, pouting.
"You don't have to eat it, we can buy some at a restaurant" Jungkyu says, smiling.
"But first, taste this, hyung" Jungkyu says and shows the sweets.
"Dessert?" Jihyun says and Jungkyu nodded.

"Especially this, I helped mom with making" Jungkyu says and picks up the only star-shaped piece. Jihyun stared at it, frowning.
"Come on, hyung. There's no harm in tasting it, right?" Jungkyu says and Jihyun sighs before letting the younger put it in his mouth.

Jungkyu stared at him, smiling.
"How is it? Delicious?" Jungkyu says and Jihyun nodded.
"Yeah" Jihyun says and Jungkyu smiles wider.
"I didn't even get to eat omelet" Jihyun says and Jungkyu whined.

"Promise, I'll make it next time" Jungkyu says, giggling.
"It won't be burnt?" Jihyun says and Jungkyu nodded.
"Next time, I will make sure it don't burn and will be yummy" Jungkyu says, smiling. Jihyun stared at him, smiling before patting the younger's head.

Jimin opens his eyes as he hears his alarm go off. He sits up, smiling as he remembered his dream. He looks around before getting off of bed and doing his morning routine.

Jimin got down and sees his sister and brother, sat in the dining table, waiting for breakfast. He walked to his chair and there was nothing but silence.
"Hyung... Can I go to my classmate's house? I need to discuss something about our project" His brother says and Jimin sighs.

"I'm going be away for a few days, she won't have anyone here" Jimin says.
"I-it's okay, I can be here alone" His sister says and Jimin shakes his head, standing up from his seat. The two looked at him.

"You're not gonna eat?"