ACTM 35

Jungkook continues to hit Jimin on the chest until the older finally grabbed his hand, stopping him

Jungkook continues to hit Jimin on the chest until the older finally grabbed his hand, stopping him. The older stared at him with sadness in his eyes. He cried and Jimin hugged him, not caring that the younger is wet.

Jimin rubbed Jungkook's back, hugging him tighter.
"Jungkook... I'm sorry, Jungkook" Jimin says. Jungkook sniffles, looking at the wall.
"Do you know... How I felt when I saw you die right in front of my eyes?" Jungkook says, sniffling.

They pulled away, the younger staring at the older with glossy eyes.
"I called you over and over again... But you didn't respond... You left me... You left me when we already made a promise to not leave each other" Jungkook says, tears falling down his cheeks again.

"You said you won't leave me?"

"Why did you do this to me, hyung?"

"I felt like dying... I couldn't breathe... My world was falling apart... We loved each other... But you're the one who hurt me the most!" Jungkook says and hit Jimin's chest, sobbing.

"Jungkook, it's not like that... I love you... I love you so much, Jungkook... I'm sorry..." Jimin says as he stared at the younger. Jungkook stared at him for a few seconds before he yanked Jimin's hands off of him.

He turned back, grabbing the gun.
"What if I choose to leave you first?" Jungkook says, glaring at the older.
"I'm leaving you!" Jungkook says, pointing the gun on his head. Jimin's eyes widened, shaking his head.
"Jungkyu, please don't do this... Don't take him away from me" Jimin thought, tearing up.

"Don't do this, please... I'm right here... I'm Jimin... Your Jimin hyung" Jimin begged, staring at the younger.
"It's okay... It's okay, Jungkookie" Jimin says as he held Jungkook's hand, carefully taking the gun away. Jungkook cried as soon as the gun is taken away, being embraced by the older again.

Jungkook hits Jimin, but not that hard, gripping the older's shirt with his other hand as he sobbed.
"It's okay" Jimin says, shushing him. Suddenly, the door opened and their names are mentioned. They looked at the source, seeing Jungkook's cousin.

Suddenly, another person walks in, pushing someone in a wheelchair. Jungkook's eyes widened as soon as he saw who it was.

"Jihyun! I told you to not get involved with him!"

"No... No! No!" Jungkook screams, backing away as he stared at the person in fear.
"Go away! I told you to go away!" Jungkook yells, covering his ears as he looked around frantically.
"Jungkook, it's okay" Jimin says as he tries to calm the younger down.

"That guy... That guy... I don't want to see him... I don't want to see him anymore!" Jungkook says as he closed his eyes. Jimin hugs him, trying to calm him down. Jungkook pushes Jimin away, crying.
"Go away!" He screams. Jimin stood there and was about to walk to the younger when Jungkook looked at him and the gun he's holding.

"Jihyun hyung... Jihyun hyung, don't... No... Don't... Jihyun hyung!" Jungkook screamed before he fell down. Jimin ran to him, hugging him. Jungkook breathes heavily, feeling weak.
"Jungkook...? Jungkook?" Jimin says as he looked at the younger, who's slowly getting quiet.

"Jungkook? Jungkook ah?"