ACTM 2

"Hey! I told you to take the trash out!"

Jungkook groans as he scratches his head. He sat up, yawning and stretching.
"Noisy people in the morning, gosh" He says, huffing as he shakes his head. His phone rang, making him turn to look at it and gasps as he sees the time.

"Fuck, I can't be late, it's my first day" He says, immediately getting off of bed and rushed to the bathroom to do his morning routine.

He arrived at the university, smiling as he got out of his car. He looked around, greeting some people before locking his car. He put on his bag and walked to the entrance. He greets every people he passes by, but because of this, he bumps into someone.

He groaned, looking at who it was and gasped as he sees who it was.
"Taehyungie!" Jungkook says and hugged Taehyung, his friend.
"Gosh, I didn't know you were gonna transfer here" Taehyung says, chuckling.

"How are you?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung smiled, winking.
"Handsome as always" Taehyung says, making Jungkook roll his eyes.
"Ayo, boys" They heard, turning around to be met with Rośe, their friend too.

"Rośe, you're here too" They said and ran to her, hugging her.
"Of course, why won't I be?" Rośe says, laughing.
"Oh, my gosh, it's Jimin" Rośe says, making the two frown.
"He's so handsome, right?" Rośe says and Taehyung nodded.

"He's popular too" Jungkook stood there, still as he stared at Jimin with shock. He was confused, he felt sad staring at him, and at the same time, he was shocked.
"Jungkook, hey?" He hears, startled. He looked at who it was and sees Rośe and Taehyung laughing.
"Seems like Jungkook won't be single this school year" They said and Jungkook huffs, laughing as he pinches them both.

"You're so mean"

"Deserved"