ACTM 33

A week later

A week later...

Jungkook decided to visit his dad's old house. He just found out the person in the other room from his apartment was his cousin. He smiles as he walks inside the library in the house.

He stared at the books, grabbing one. He smiles as he opens it. He sees a flower inside, grabbing it carefully and staring at it.

He puts it back and as he's about to close the book, he notices something. He shakily touched it. It was someone's name.

"Well... What are you reading?" Jungkyu asks as he looks at the book Jihyun is reading. Jihyun just ignored him and continued to just read.

"Can you stop bothering me?" Jihyun says, looking up at Jungkyu with a glare.
"Okay, sir... I will stop bothering you now" Jungkyu says, smiling.

Jungkook tears up, his mouth opening but not any words are coming out.
"Jihyun... " He says, closing the book and putting it back in the shelf. He spots something, shakily grabbing it.

A book suddenly fell as soon as he took the small container. He crouched down, putting the container and grabbing the book. He sat down on the floor as he opens the book. It wasn't any normal book, it was a photo album, full of baby photos of someone familiar but not that familiar to him.

Jungkook closes the book, breathing heavily. He looks at the container, slowly opening it. As soon as he opens it, his bottom lip wobbled. He grabbed the photo, remembering the people in his dreams, they look exactly like them.

He caresses the photo before he hugs it. Tears now slid down his cheeks as he closes his eyes. Putting the photo down, his eyes widened as he spots something. He took it, shakily holding it. A gun.

"Jihyun hyung!"

"Jungkyu, I love you..."

"No! Jihyun, don't leave me... Stay with me... Wake up, please"

He stands up, leaving everything behind the taking the gun with him...