ACTM 31

The three sat at the couch

The three sat at the couch. Junyi and Jungkook beside each other, staring at each other.
"Who are you living with... Because Jina... " Jungkook couldn't finish his sentence as Jimin said something.
"You can call her mom too" Jimin says, smiling.

Jungkook looks at the older, smiling.
"Yes, you can call her mom too... Afterall, you're Jimin's boyfriend" Junyi says, smiling as she held Jungkook's hand.

She smiled and Jungkook smiled back at her, feeling shy.
"Mom... Is not here... So, you're living alone?" Jungkook asks and she nods.
"But my grandchildren visits me often, that's why I'm not that lonely" She says and Jungkook smiled.

"If... If I visit you too, will that be okay?" Jungkook asks, gulping.
"Yes, of course... You're always welcome here... Just visit if you miss me" She says, her eyes showed excitement.

Jungkook chuckles, looking at Jimin who smiled at him.
"Then I'll come with Jimin hyung to visit you" Jungkook says and she nods.
"I'll take him with me when I visit you... On weekend, so we can eat together" Jimin says and she nods eagerly, smiling widely.

She then hugs Jungkook, rubbing his arm and kissing the top of his head. She sniffles, smiling as she stared at Jimin. They pulled away and Jungkook looks at Jimin.
"Jimin hyung... Let's eat now... Grandma made so many dishes for us" Jungkook says and Jimin nods.

They all sat at the table when suddenly, Jimin's brother and sister arrives. They greeted their grandma and sat down.
"How come Jungkook's here?" Jingu says, smiling.
"I saw Jimin's hyung car outside, I didn't expect you have someone with you... Are you here to introduce you boyfriend to grandma" He says, smirking.

"Oh, grandma... Jimin hyung slept over at Jungkook's yesterday, he didn't even come home" Jihya says and their grandma looked at the two.
"Jimin, I told you not to tease him" Their grandma says, making Jimin almost choke on his water. Their grandma laughs, shaking her head.

"Okay, okay, kids... Let's eat"

 Let's eat"