Time of our Lives

Time of our Lives- Pitbull ft. NeYo

Ford POV:
Present time-

*BEEP* *BEEP*

That is the probably worst possible noise you could ever hear at 7:30 in the morning. I flipped over on my side and turned of the alarm that was wailing in my ear. I then turned to lay flat on my back and I let my head sink into my pillows covered by a silk pillowcase.

I then hear wining coming from the other side of my door, sighing I finally get up and open it. In comes my 2 year old Australian Shepard 'Peyton' who is jumping all over the freaking place. Her ocean blue eyes shined from the sun peaking in  through window.

"Goodness gracious Peyton! It's too early in the morning for you to be so hyper" I laughed.

I slip my glasses that I wear when I'm not at work to improve my farsightedness. I leave my bedroom with Peyton trailing behind me andI head to my kitchen.

On the way I decide to grab my speakers, connecting it to my phone. As part of my everyday routine, I open my phone to Spotify and hit shuffle.

The first song that comes on is 'Time of our Lives' by Pitbull. I literally started yelling "Mr. Worldwide" so loud, I think that my neighbors could hear me. As I head to the kitchen, I open the cabinet to find some sugary cereal and walk to my fridge to grab some milk.

(Just a PSA to people who pour their milk in before the cereal, are y'all okay? Like respectfully what is wrong with you?)

After I eat my so called "nutritious" breakfast I head to my closet to grab some clothes before I go to work.

Today is my first day working on the set of Avengers: Infinity War.  I was fortunate enough to be called by Kevin Feige, to become a producer and production assistant for the movie.

I decide to settle on some casual clothes, nothing too fashionable since I will be working all over the place. It tends to become stressful at times and honestly, I prefer to wear clothes I'm comfortable in.

I deemed my hair presentable by just combing it to the side and tucking some curls out of my face I waved Peyton goodbye and I went to the garage. I got into my 1968 Ford Bronco which I restored with my Papa he gave to me as a present for my 18th birthday.

Since I'm currently staying at a rental home in Atlanta for filming, I couldn't bring my home with me. However, I decided against a rental car because I felt like I owed it to my grandfather to show around what he was most proud of.

It was seemingly my most prized possession.

No One POV:
Flashback- 2 years ago

After Ford got discharged from the hospital, his mom drove him back to his dorm. She left him alone shortly after at his request. He had been trying to cope with his new reality so he figured time to himself would be the first step.

Ford sat on his bed looking to the shelf set up in the corner  His heisman trophy sat proudly on it, which he was awarded some 3 weeks prior to the game. He notified coach Smart about his condition, where he wished him luck on his recovery.

Months went by and Ford finally received his diploma we, formally graduating.

After careful consideration, he wanted to begin his career in production. His friend offered him a chance to direct one of his upcoming music video.

Which he gladly accepted before going onto directing a music video called 'Craving You' which was currently the number one song on the billboard charts. With it's upcoming days after being released the music video got a lot of praise.

To him, this was a project where he got to put his name out in the open. He wanted a chance to prove that he was a worthy candidate for this agency.

It was time for him to move on and start a new chapter of his life.

It wasn't long before other producers started to knock on Ford's door for advice. They were considered impressed, finding that his production choices were those other producers didn't make.

Within a short amount of time, he had made 'Hollywoods One to Watch list". It made him feel a since of pride after seeing how his hard work paid off in such s short amount of time.

His sister on the other hand had just signed a contract to act in the second season of a show that had millions of watchers called "Stranger Things" she playing the newcomer character named Max.

Sadie herself was now making a name for herself too, much like her older brother's success for pro baseball. She had gotten the big break she needed since playing 'Annie' on broadway.

They became a dominant family, a successful family who made their names on their own.

Ford POV:
Present time:

I pulled into the parking lot where filming is taking place. A small destined town used to make one of the worlds most anticipated movies at the box office. Some of the scenes however, were going to be shot in Europe but for now this was the prime spot for filming.

Today, I am meeting the cast for the first time because when the official table read happened I was out of town. My brother Dansby, was playing in the World Series. And obviously being the supportive little brother I am, I had to be there to cheer him on.

I slowly began approach the entrance to 'Pinewood Atlanta Studios'. My hands had become drenched in sweat since early this morning. My attempts to try to and wipe them off on my pants failed and left prints.

In the middle of my anxious hand situation, I knock into someone. Seemingly, they are a lot shorter than me considering I'm a whopping 6'3, which obviously sends them toppling to the ground. " Oh gosh, I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going" I apologize.

I avert my gaze to the woman I practically body slammed into. I held out my hand that was once sweaty but has seemed to dissipate now. When the woman takes up my offer on helping her up she looks up to me. She looks to be about 5'5- 5'6 but I'd say the 6 is generous.

She smiles once she meets my eyes and I'm soon lost in a sea of green. "No worries! Don't worry about it" she says. "Are you okay? You seem kinda nervous" she observes. A awkward chuckle falls from my lips. She probably thinks I'm so weird.

"Just first day jitters I guess" I reply, my hand falling to rub the skin on the back of my neck. "You're the newbie! Don't be nervous, I'm sure you'll do great here!" She exclaims, patting my shoulder.

I laugh, relieved that she doesn't stop the conversation. Our conversation soon became interrupted when I hear someone yelling a name in the distance.

"Lizzie!" The voice yells."well it was a pleasure talking to you and I hope to see you again soon. Good luck today, newbie" she waves to me, jogging off of in the direction of the voice.My world stopped as I watched her leave.

Lizzie.

She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. Her humor was infectious and her name ran miles through my mind. I watched as  disappeared from my sight,  I try to collect my thoughts as I continue on with my day.

I think I like this job already.