End Of The Day

End Of Day- One Direction

Ford POV:

Before I knew it, the day of the premiere had finally arrived.

It was the night everyone had been waiting for since we had wrapped. To say that I was nervous was an understatement, especially when I had clammy hands since I first woke up this morning.

Lizzie was supposedly coming over to my house at 1 to get ready. I was also meeting her best friend Clayton, for the first time. He was coming to do her hair and makeup.

My manager, Nate, had contacted some designers for my suit. I had to get fitted for it a few days prior which, fortunately for me, it fit like a glove. They were coming later as well to help me get all ready for my first big night tonight.

I hoped it would be one of many.

Although I hadn't given anymore thought to what projects I might take on after this movie, I was content as of right now. I felt like doing one project at a time was what I really needed to start off my career as an actor.

Kevin trusted me with a project as big as this one but I never really understood why. Why me? The question had been rolling in my head since the moment I had been cast in the movie.

I was also nervous about going with Lizzie tonight, we hadn't talked much since our romantic pier walk a week back. We occasionally texted but she mostly filming. More specifically, we hadn't talked about us. I wasn't sure how she felt about us going together.

After I a quick bite, I headed out to the gym which was in walking distance from my house. I wanted to get out of my head for a while before all eyes were on me tonight.

I tried to drown out the knowledge that everyone will see me differently after tonight. It was hard for me to imagine, just how differently my life had changed in such a short amount of time.

I decided to take a shower before Lizzie came. Understandably, so I wouldn't be all sweaty and smell terrible. However, my shower was cut short when I heard my doorbell chime a few times and barking.

Abruptly, I threw a towel around my waist and I walked towards the door, a bit of soap still lingering in my hair. I was met with Lizzie searching through the windows by my front door.

No One POV:

Upon opening the door, her gaze was settled on the sight in front of her. The Olsen girls green eyes widened and her cheeks flushed a light pink.

Her eye line fell across his body but came back to my eyes when he cleared his throat. "I believe my eyes are up here" he bellowed with a laugh, watching as she went dark red.

"As you can tell, I wasn't expecting you this early" he gestured for her to follow him further into the house. "I just thought getting here earlier would be better" she replied, placing her purse on the counter.

"Well no worries, I'm just going to get the rest of this soap out of my hair and I'll be right back" he told her with a smug smirk remaining on his lips as he walked back to the bathroom.

Lizzie POV:

Fuck me.

Thats currently the only thing on my mind right now. I can't seem to focus right now and the scene keeps replaying over and over in my head. The way his toned abs stuck out along his perfectly tanned skin and his wet hair.

I'm half temped to go join him in the shower but I want to be respectful. But he's making it so fucking hard.

I waited in the kitchen until he finally came back, this time fully dressed. His pearly smile returned but it seemed to be more of a smirk.