Paradise

Paradise- Coldplay

Ford POV:

The weekend had flown by and the next thing I knew, I was standing at the airport entrance waiting for Regan's plane to land.

Her plane had left early this morning and was on course to arrive any minute. I honestly was so excited to see her and I had so much to tell her. I truly couldn't wait to hold her in my arms again and breathe in her scent, reminding me of home.

I was iffy to tell her about me and Lizzie's run in because I didn't want her to get the wrong impression. I didn't want things to play out like they had with Lizzie and I's relationship.

I'd make that damn sure.

I looked around impatiently to see if Regan had come out yet. She left New York a few hours prior, flying out of JFK. Glancing up from my phone I see a group of women laughing at something. As I paid closer attention, I noticed that one of the women was none other than my beautiful girlfriend.

She caught sight of me quickly and she stopped with a blank expression on her face, making me confused. However, the look on her face was soon replaced with a wide smile as she dashed towards me.

"Ford!" she shouted as our bodies clashed together in a bone-crushing hug. I was stunned by the amount of force, that it threw me back a bit.

I wrapped my hands around her, chuckling before pressed a firm kiss to the crown of her head. "Hi sweetheart" I gushed, her smile big. She then launched forward to connect our lips in a desperate kiss.

Once we had pulled apart, she still kept a tight grip on me. Regan smiled from ear to ear, our foreheads were pressing together as we attempted to catch our breaths.

"I missed you" she breathed out. "I missed you too" I chuckled. My eye soon caught attention at her. "Is that my shirt?" I questioned, knowingly. She smiled sheepishly, nodding as she stuffed her face into my neck.

"Wow they have only been apart three days and they can't keep it together" someone's voice rang out from behind me. I only laughed when I heard Regan groan from underneath me.

"Sage!" Regan shouted, blushing even harder, if that was possible. Sage was the bride and was tremendously hungover. She was clung onto two other bridesmaids, her best attempt to balance herself. "I'm Ford" I introduced myself, holding out hand.

"So you're the one that's got our Regan all smitten" she asked with a smirk, shaking my hand. Again, Regan groaned. Her cheeks tinted cherry red and her eyes shut.

"Smitten, hm?" I questioned. "Ford I swear to God" she threatened. I raised my eyebrows in surprise at her sudden dominance, however I knew that she was far from this in the bedroom.

"Johnny is supposed to be meeting me here- oh wait there he is!" Sage announced at the sight of her fiancé. "Bye girls thank you for the best weekend ever!" she exclaimed hugging the girls. She sent me a small wave as she walked away.

Soon one by one each of the girls disperse, going separate ways so they could prepare themselves for the week of work ahead. Not long after, everyone had left and it was just Regan and I.

"Did you have fun babe?" I questioned, swinging our interlocked hands. "Mhm, but I found myself missing you" she replied with a pout. "Oh? Is that so?" I teased.

I loaded her suitcase in the trunk when we got to the car. On the ride back to her house it was mostly quiet.

Regan had her head propped up against the window and had drifted off to sleep. The jet lag was starting to get a hold of her and she fought it up until now.