What A Time

What A Time- Julia Michaels (feat. Niall Horan)

No one POV:

The pattering of rain could be heard as it hit the window on the left side of the house. The glass had begun to fog up as the cool air it against the heat that's being contained inside of the house.

Peyton sat curled up by the front door, her light brown fur freshly groomed paired with a blue bandana around her collar. Her ears soon perked up when she heard a car door slam shut and the door leading into the house from the garage open.

There stood her owner, his clothes drenched with rainwater and his glasses beginning to fog like the windows. This was his third night arriving late back home, he had been speaking with producers about color correcting the scenes in a new movie for Paramount.

His legs weary and his eyes trying to stay pried open as he neared the couch.

With less than 3 days away from the premiere of Infinity War, Ford trying to persuade himself not to go. It wasn't due to the situation with his girlfriend well ex- girlfriend now.

No, it was rather because he was exhausted both physically and mentally. He had gotten up at almost 4am each day so that he had time to hit the gym before jumping back into more work.

He groaned in exhaustion, once his back had hit the couch he immediately drifted off to sleep. Peyton coming up to the front before she jumped up landing on top of his legs.

She wiggled herself into Ford's side as he rested his left arm across his stomach unknown that his dog made herself comfortable.

The audible rainstorm had become a thunderstorm within a knick of time, it could be heard outside the house as the thunder roared like a train engine.

Bolts of lightning shot out behind clouds only appearing as a flashing white light to the pair resting.

Upon waking up the next morning, Ford found himself in a time crunch as today was the day he was going to pick up his suit for the premier. The day was much different from last night, the sun hid itself behind the clouds and an April's breeze blew.

When he arrived, he seemingly decided to try the suit on at home that way he had enough time to run a few errands before the day got started. Walking out of the detailed building he walked back to his car, catching sight of a few restaurants and stores.

He hummed to himself at the growl in his stomach. It only seemed to grow, he decided to grab a quick bite to eat after placing his new suit in his car.

Walking towards the restaurant, Ford caught an untimely sign of his ex eating lunch with her now lover. A small smile rested on Alex's lips as his eyes stayed focused on the girl sat in the chair across from him.

Lizzie on the other hand was babbling away happily talking about her garden, laughing when Alex made jokes pertaining to the topic. Hoping to enjoy his afternoon by himself without the fear catching sight of his ex and her former boyfriend however the two sat at the restaurant.

Ford deflated he slumped his shoulders before walking back to his car. His appetite now becoming nonexistent.

Within the next upcoming days, Ford confined himself to the office space in his house. Dreading Friday as it ventured closer, he exercised a plan to watch the movie and skip the afterparty so he wouldn't have to be faced with Lizzie.

It seemed like Sebastian was his only form of human contact that he let in, drowning himself in the plan of releasing an album early this summer.

It was the day before the premiere and he found himself standing in front go the long mirror that was sat in the corner of his bedroom.