Talking To The Moon

Talking to the moon- Bruno Mars

Lizzie POV:

Ten thousand tears, feels like a year but in reality it was only a few months being separated from my love.

He was doing what was making him happy and it made me happy to be able to share the common theme of acting with my boyfriend.

This was a big step for the two of us because this was our first test to see if we could make our relationship work. I could tell he was optimistic about leaving but ultimately I told him that I believed in him.

"It's just for a few months Liz, then I'll be back in November for Thanksgiving. I probably" he whispered, kissing my head.

The two of us stood in the middle of LAX while people walked to their designated terminals to catch their flights. I didn't want the same thing to happen again that happened at the coffee shop.

So we wore sunglasses and hats as it would stop the paps from noticing us. "I'm scared" I said above a whisper slowly looking up to meet his eyes, "we got this darlin', I promise" he reassured me.

"I promise."that's the only thing that kept ringing in my head. The only thing telling me that we'll be okay.

"Flight 302 nonstop to Fiji is now boarding" announced an overhead speaker that rang throughout the airport. "That's me, I'll call you as soon as I land" he said interlocking our hands bringing one of mine up to his mouth before placing a soft kiss on the back of it.

"I'm gonna miss you" I said as tears stung my eyes unnoticeable through the dark sunglasses on my face. "I'm gonna miss you more, but we got this" he replied slowly backing away.

When we reached arms distance, he released our hands walking towards security.

Once he got cleared, he raised his arm above his head to wave at me causing me to smile and wave back as tears dripped down my cheeks.

All too soon he was gone, turning back to the automatic doors where Bruno stood he walked to me. "Ready to go Miss Olsen?" he questioned. I only nodded in return as he walked by my side back to the black SUV.

The car drove further away from the airport I reluctantly looked back, the airport becoming slowly out of view.

91 days until we're together again.

Ford POV:

91 days.

What a long time to be away from someone you care so much about. Looking back towards her as I walked through security broke my heart into two.

It felt like a piece of my heart was gone and I wouldn't get it back until I was reunited with the person who could make it whole again.

LAX was surprisingly busy for 11am, people scattered all throughout the airport taking amongst themselves. When I finally arrived to my gate, I scanned my boarding pass allowing for entry onto the aircraft carrying well over 100 people.

I reluctantly sighed, taking a long look back at the airport that was filled with restaurants and coffee shops. With a tight-lipped smile, I gripped the straps of my backpack before tightly walking through the boarding tunnel.

My eyes glanced between my boarding pass and the rows of seats. Finally when I found my seat after minutes of looking for a while, which is embarrassing but considering the amount of people on the plane it was more difficult to find.

Soon enough, I find myself situated in the seat closest to the window. An elder woman sat to my left, talking excitingly to the younger girl sat towards the isle, who I assumed was her daughter.