She

She-Harry Styles

Ford POV:
Everything about that kiss was ethereal, it felt too perfect.

I gotta say for an actor and being in a movie with her, doing that all day long would be the best damn job I've ever had. It caught me off guard, almost like two lost sparks finally connecting together.

What was it about her that drew me in?

I don't know to be honest, she just had this gravitational pull that makes me wanna be wherever she is.

A phone buzzing broke the silence in the room. I looked over at the table that Lizzie's phone laid on. both of us still standing in the middle of the room. Sighing she broke apart from our daze and went to answer the call annoyed.

"Hey Cynthia" she greeted, looking back to me mouthing that it was her manager. Nodding, I looked down at my feet shifting beneath me.

I looked up to find her eyes following my movements, her manager speaking relatively long on the other line. She would hum but hadn't really said a word, the conversation couldn't be recognized.

At least from my end.

Finally saying goodbye to her manager, she hung up the phone before making her way back towards me.

Mind you, I'm now the only one standing in the center of the room while she talked on the phone. "That was my manager Cynthia, she was explaining a new show that is being created and she wanted to tell me the details in person so I have to go and meet her" she explained, looking into my eyes.

"I get it, go be a superstar" I tease with a chuckle, earning her signature giggle in reply.

"I do want to talk about this though, when I get finished" she pointed between the two of us. "Just let me know when you're free and I'll be here" I nodded back to her.

"I will. But before you go, can I kiss you again?" she questioned, a glint of excitement in her eyes. "You don't have to ask, you know?" I chuckled, before I was engulfed into a passionate but quick kiss.

Then all too soon it was over and she was walking me to the door. "Thanks for the lesson today, I enjoyed it a little too much" I smiled, causing her to lightly push me out of the door.

"Bye Ford" she waved, slightly biting her lower lip. "Bye Lizzie hope your meeting goes well" I shouted, waving back. Once I got into my car, I looked back at the now closed front door of her rental home.

Holy shit I just kissed Elizabeth Olsen.

Actually, she kissed me first if anything she initiated it, right? Wow I'm on cloud nine right now and I don't think I'm ever going to come off of this high.

Frankly, I didn't ever want to.

I did eventually make it back to my condo that was seemingly messier than the last time I saw it. I tossed my keys on the counter in the kitchen before heading to the laundry room that had Peyton's leash in the drawer.

I walked and let her out of her cage and put her leash on the clip hanging on her collar.

Then it was just the two of us, walking down the streets of downtown. The thoughts about wrapping the movie filled my brain. We were ahead of schedule and we needed time to wrap while doing reshoots shortly after.

I walked into 'City Cafe & Bakery' where I was met by a bright young woman. She escorted me to my table before taking my order. The girl looked like she was in high school. She was super enthusiastic and polite towards me and her interactions with other customers.

Peyton was trained well so she laid on the floor by my chair. I did make sure that it was okay that I brought her in first cause I don't wanna be that kind of guy.