Flower Shops

Flower Shops- ERNEST feat. Morgan Wallen

Ford POV:
Walking out of the coffee shop I was smiling so hard and I couldn't stop.

Avery.

Her name was Avery.

After Lizzie left the coffee shop she practically became Quicksilver with how fast she was out of the door. Dragging who I assumed was her boyfriend with her, but it's okay. I mean I've only known her for a day and I got ahead of myself.

Anyways back to Avery, I went up to her and asked her name. She had a slight southern accent that matched mine, turns out she grew up a few hours from where I had near Atlanta. She had to go help a customer who was approaching the counter and I had to go to work.

Before she left I asked if she wanted to go out for lunch when she was free and surprisingly she accepted so I got her number, heading out the door soon after.

I was on cloud nine and for the first time in a long time I was pretty proud of myself for getting back out there. Although my past held me back it couldn't keep me from moving on in the future.

No one POV:

As Ford pulled into work, Lizzie had escaped to her rental home downtown with her boyfriend, Alex . They had been dating for almost a year and they were how one would say "happy".

Alex is in a band called "Milo Greene" and was usually in San Francisco about 6 hours away from where Lizzie lived in LA. But he decided to pay her a visit in Georgia for the weekend.

"Alex , why were you in New York the other day?" Lizzie asked.

"New York? Babe,what are you talking about I was with the band practicing in San Francisco" Alex said back to her.

"Oh really? That's funny because there were some pictures of you in Times Square eating dinner with some people. Why didn't you tell me you were going to New York? Who were you with?" Lizzie said side-eying him.

"Jesus Elizabeth! I took a trip with the band for the week, we thought it'd be fun to have a bonding trip" Alex shouted.

"Don't yell at me! Robbie you're a liar because Robbie (Alex's band mate) was in California this week with Graham (another band mate) doing some promo for your new album. So tell me Alex, why the hell were you in New York?" Lizzie shouted back.

"I'm done with this Elizabeth, you don't trust me at all and now you're accusing me of what? Cheating? You're right about one thing I was in New York and I was happy being with someone who sure as hell wasn't you." Alex spat at her.

"Get out!" Lizzie shouted tear's threatening to spill from her green eyes as she pointed her finger at the door.

Alex left, slamming the front door of the house on his way out. Lizzie sobbed, he had never talked to her like that before. I mean sure they had their fights like couples do but this, this was different.

Realizing the time, Lizzie sprinted to get ready because she had to be at work in 20 minutes. Wiping off the tears from her face she attempted to pull herself together before heading out the door to work.

Ford POV:

Just as I had pulled into work another car pulled into the space next to me after I had parked. The woman hoping out of the car appeared to be hysterically crying by the sounds of it. Slight sniffles and covered sobs where attempted to be muffled by the woman but was unsuccessful.

"Ma'am are you alright" I asked as I approached her cautiously. Once I had finally made my way to stand in front of her I recognized that the woman was none other than Lizzie.

"Lizzie? Are you okay?" I asked. When she didn't respond I asked another question, "Can I give you a hug". This time she nodded, so I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her with my head laying on top of hers considering our major height difference. "You smell good" she said abruptly making me chuckle.

"Why thank you ma'am, it's this new cologne my mom got me for my birthday last year" I said still chuckling.

"Tell your mom that I said she has a good taste in cologne, it makes you smell like the air refresher I put in my car" she said seriously.

Before I could respond a voice breaks us out of our conversation. "Well look what we have here, Ford I asked if you were single and here you're cuddling up on little Olsen" Scarlett said with a slight laugh.

I felt Lizzie stuff her face into my chest and I laughed at Scarlett ,"I was just comforting her because she didn't seem like she was having the best morning" I said back to her. "Whatever you need to tell yourself" Scarlett said rolling her eyes in a joking manner.

As she walked away to set, Lizzie and I broke our hug. I reached my hands to cup her face and brush her tears away using the pad of my thumbs. I smiled when I looked back up to her eyes to find her already looking at me leaning into my comfort.

"You ready to head to work?" I asked dropping my hands from her face. She sighed "I guess but I wouldn't mind staying here for a bit longer, I enjoy your company" she said. "C'mon I'll walk you to set if you want" I said trying to breakaway from her green eyes.

She agreed, holding out her hand for me to take and I rose an eyebrow to the gesture. "My love language is physical touch it makes me feel better" she wined. "My love language is food" I laughed grabbing her hand beginning to walk to set.

Before parting ways at the makeup trailer she pulled my hand wrapping me in a hug. "Thank you Ford truly, you helped me feel much better and you give great hugs" Lizzie mumbled into my chest." So I've been told, you're welcome Lizzie I hate seeing you sad. I like when you smile." I grinned down to her.

"Cmon lovebirds, Lizzie they need you on set in 10. And Ford, Anthony Russo needs you now he mentioned something about an 'Arri' breaking whatever that is" Trish (Lizzie's makeup artist) told us. "It's a very special camera Ms. Sawyer" I directed towards Trish before turning back to look at Lizzie.

"I believe this is where we part Ms. Olsen" I said in a British accent. She laughed waving to me as I walked off to find Anthony.

Lizzie POV:

Okay, I might have a little crush on the newbie.