Where are the others?

Tracy's Diary

We were sitting in his room as I tried to clean his wounds with alcohol...

It was weird.

He didn't really have any "friends" at the manor, except me, even though I didn't even know if we were something like friends...
His behavior towards me was nerve wracking!
I know our past wasn't always so jolly, but that's over now and we would need to work together to get out of here..
He made me angry too, sometimes just by his presence.

But now we were sitting on his bed and I was taking care of him in silence.

"Aghh! Be careful!" He flinched.

I sighed
"Sorry.. but I need to clean the wound or else it'll get infected."

He sighed too.
Another minute of silence followed and I started to feel uncomfortable.
I didn't know if he wanted to talk to me, I just didn't want him to get upset or annoyed if I did, so I just waited until he said something.
I really didn't feel like fighting now, I was too exhausted, his cloudy eyes told me that he was too.

It angered me that he would always get mad for the stupidest reasons.
When we first met it was nothing like that at all, but it got worse with time.
I always figured that something was bothering him and that it was affecting him in a very negative way, I tried to talk to him about it, but he would always change the topic and back off.

"Tracy?"

"mmh?"

I wondered what he was about to say and got a bit nervous, I just hoped it wouldn't turn into another fight.

" Uhm.. thanks for the controller.. It really helped us with the decoding you know.."

I felt how my lips curled into a slight smile.

" Oh, you're welcome! I'm glad it helped you escape.."

My smile faded at the end of my sentence and even though his back was facing me it felt like he knew..

" You're scared right?"

I was, I really was scared. I was an extremely clumsy person and there was no way that I would make it out alive if a literal killer was chasing me. But I just couldn't lose hope already...

"Yes.."

I closed the bottle of alcohol and threw the bloody tissues aside before taking some bandages out of the medkit that Miss Dyer gave to me. I wrapped them around his wounds tightly and left his room as soon as I finished.

I waved some sort of awkward goodbyes to him and closed the door.

I still cared for him.

Joses Diary

" So it really was Wu chang..."

I said after Aesop told me the whole story of the death match again.
It was true, the legend of Wu chang was true! Excitement rushed through my veins and I gasped, but fear accompanied my excitement...

" I suppose it was.."
Aesop said

" But how is that possible?!"
I said,
I just didn't understand how the host brought them back to life, more or less..

" What are you talking about, boys?"

Demi entered the room.
We started talking as I arrived at the manor and became something like friends.. She was a barkeeper and told me she came to the manor to find her missing brother...
The host promised her to find him if she would participate in the game and so of course she did.