The host

Vera's Diary

'' No this must be some stupid joke.. Who did this? Was it you?!''

Mike looked at Aesop who stayed calm while Mike himself  was full of anger.

'' You've acted weird since you got here!''

Aesop had a neutral but slightly annoyed expression on his face, took a deep breath and looked Mike directly in the eyes.
I admired his ability to stay so composed in those moments.

'' Why do you think so. We walked around the halls together, don't you remember. How was I supposed to put the letter in the garden? I'ts clear that it's impossible for me to be the host, you can testify to that.''

He left Mike in the dumps. Fiona stepped behind him, grabbing his shoulder and they started walking away from Aesop cowardly...

''But we cannot exclude that one of us is the host.''
I said.

'' Of course not, that's why I wouldn't trust anyone at the moment..''

Aesop looked at two girls hugging each other reproachfully.
They ignored him.

'' Oh my fucking god! How often do I need to say it? It's impossible for anyone of us to be the host.
We were all in a room together!''

Luca started yelling at us and everyone looked at him in shock.

''Except..''
A guy with messy clothing and a short beard started talking. I think his Name was Kreacher Pierson , but I'm not sure...
Everyone started to look at Freddy Riley,
the one that told us that the door is locked,

or the one that locked it?

Mr. Riley suddenly realised that everyone took a step back from him and looked at him suspiciously. 
His eyes opened wide and he started screaming:

'' It's not me!!! I swear I swear it's not me! He is lying he is a goddamn liar! It's all lies!
Kreacher you fucking son of a bitch, you know that you're spreading nonsense!!'' 

But Kreacher stayed silent.
I wasn't sure but it seemed like he even smiled a little bit...
Freddy ran towards Kreacher and punched him right in the face.

Everyone gasped.

I was shocked. What was going on? Aesop just shook his head. Two girls pulled Freddy Riley away from Kreacher and tried to calm him down.
It didn't work.

He broke free and punched him again.
And again.

Kreachers eye turned red and blue and his nose started to bleed but...
He smiled.

He smiled and even started laughing.
They both were completely losing it while everyone else just stood there in shock.

A tall and muscular guy managed to pull them apart.

''Are you crazy!!?'' He asked,

'' What the hell is wrong with you!''

Luca stepped in too.

"Freddy you're overreacting!! And you! You know you're lying! He's not the host. I was down here before with Miss Bourbon and Mister Riley and the letter hadn't been there then.''

Kreacher stayed silent but he looked pretty mad. He took a step back and got back to the crowd full of scared and shocked faces.
Freddy seemed to calm down too.
There was a uncomfortable silence in the garden.

Luca's Diary

Those two morons were completely overreacting! You should use your brain before you do and say something.
...
But who am I supposed to judge ? I didn't do better either..
I abandoned the thought about what I did in the past and concentrated on the situation again.