Past Mistakes

Patricias Diary

" Who the fuck are you?",

Luca screamed at the 4 strangers in the dining hall.
They stared at him with a shocked face and wide eyes.
A woman with short black hair started to slowly open her mouth.

" WHO ARE YOU?" Luca repeated himself.

" Uhm uh we got invited to join the manor.. That's why we're here.."

Fuck, they really were new guests.

" How did you get in?" Luca asked

The woman smiled with a confused look on her face.
" Uhm through the door obviously.."

"WHEN?"

" 10 minutes ago, I don't know.."

Suddenly Luca stormed back to the entrance hall and ran straight towards the big front door.
His scream of frustration confirmed that the door was locked again..
The strange guests looked at me with a stare of confusion.

" What's going on here?", the woman asked quietly.

I sighed, how the hell should I explain this?

" Follow me, we've got a lot to talk about my dear.."

After that I took the four strangers to the common room, my heart sank when I watched their eyes fill with more and more fear.

Freddys Diary

" Freddy! Thank good!"
I heard that doctor say, she was running towards me.
We woke up in this odd place, the factory Luca and Patricia told us about. it was old and rusty, just like they described it.
When I first layed my eyes on that building I felt like I've seen it before, it was like I have been there before. Overall it was a strange place..
I felt uncomfortable and sick, but that wouldn't stop me from what I was about to do.

I grabbed her by the shoulders.

" Emily, listen to me right now.. I saw the killer! We need to hide right now! Do you see that window behind us, jump through it and run into that direction! I'll follow you in a minute."

Without any hesitation Emily followed my order and ran. She ran and ran, right into my trap.

Little did she know that the killer wasn't lurking in the direction I pointed at but in the one she ran towards.

Finally she was going to pay for what she did, I thought, that bitch will finally pay.
Suddenly I heard her frightened scream of pain, he got her..

I started to smile from ear to ear while hearing her screams of suffering.

After a few minutes of silence I hid behind a wall and watched the killer walk away from Emily, looking for a new victim to catch.
After he left I sneaked out of the factory, towards the doctor.

Lucas Diary

" STOP FREAKING OUT WE DON'T KNOW MORE THAN WHAT WE TOLD YOU ALREADY!!"

I screamed at the new four guests. Their reactions to the story of this hell were obvious, of course they were disturbed and started to panic, I expected them to react that way, but call me a liar for telling these freaks the truth?!

" You're a liar." That punk with the long brown hair said again.

" STOP FUCKING CALLING ME THAT!"

" Woah woah woah..",
Patricia stepped in
" He's right, we are trapped here, this is not a silly little contest or a game... We got tricked.."

The rest of the room nodded slowly.

" How didn't we notice!" The professor guy said with a frustrating voice.

" We don't know either.." I said while looking to my feet.

Since the moment I found out about that shit I asked myself the same question. How didn't we notice? It's impossible to hide such a big thing from dozens of guests. Everything about this was so strange.. Why would someone do this? What was the reason? And why of all people was it us? I mean it was a huge coincidence to meet Tracy here, Emma and Kreacher seemed to know each other too.. Was that on purpose? What did the host want to show us?

" Okay.. Edgar, Margarethe, Melly and Luchino follow me, I'll show you around."

Emilys Diary

"FREDDY WHAT THE FUCK!?"

I called out to the man approaching me.
I didn't know if he made me run into the killer on purpose, but what happened was mad suspicious..
First he told me that I need to go hide because he saw the hunter coming from the opposite direction I ran to, then he told me he'd follow me but never did.

Why did he do this to me? Now I was trapped in that awful chair, accomplished by the sound of a ticking clock, counting down the minutes I have left.

" You deserve it Emily, or should I say Lydia?"

My eyes got wide and I started to shake.
Nononono no! This wasn't happening

" How do you-"

" Oh did you really think you'd get away with what you have done?"

I opened my mouth but nothing came out, My stomach twisted.

" You know Lydia, that woman on your operating table was my wife.. You know, the woman you killed."

Tears started to run down my face, dripping down my neck onto my collar.

" Listen I just wanted to help her! I- I- I never meant to hur- hurt her.."
I needed to stop talking due to my sobs, I felt so ashamed...

" THEN WHY IS SHE DEAD NOW?"

I cried out
" Please.. Please just help me! Let me out!"

" NO YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU LISTEN TO ME NOW!"
His eyebrows puckered and his disgusted gaze started right into my soul. I just wanted to get out, I wanted to get far away..
Suddenly his face came closer to mine.

" Why did you kill her?"

My sight got blurry and I couldn't see anything due to my tears.

" An abortion isn't easy.. I just wanted to help her! Please! I didn't mean to.."

He scoffed
" Well you had the fucking chance to owe up to your actions, but you didn't! You changed your goddamn name and thought you would get away huh?!"

I couldn't say anything..
He was right, I did something terrible, I hated myself for it, I really did..
I never wanted that to happen.. All I wanted was to help that woman.

" Now you'll get your consequences.."
He whispered.

Suddenly the clock started ticking faster and faster.

" Nononono NO! HELP ME!! HELP"

I screamed at the top of my lungs but he didn't do anything, and none of the others came to free me either.
Mr Riley started to smile.

" Goodbye Lydia, see you in hell."

Then he turned around and walked away,
My chair started spinning and I could hear the sounds of an explosion-

- - - - - - - - - - - -