Let's have a conversation...

Emma's Diary

I went back to Emily's room and found her sitting on her bed, looking at her desk.

''I'm back''

I smiled and she smiled too. She looked a little nervous.

''I'm sorry, they had another fight again''

She chuckled a bit.

'' It's okay Miss Woods."

I started laughing.

'' No! No it's not! It's like kindergarden! They really act like little babies even though they're over 30...''

I laughed again and she joined me. I rubbed my temples. Damn these guys really can't stand each other.. I start to feel like their mom, when I'm trying to calm them down.

'' These guys I talked to were Kreacher Pierson and Freddy Riley. I know Kreacher for a long time now and met Freddy when I arrived here. They're actually really nice, they just get offended very quickly.''

I am excited how our dinner with those two will turn out this evening ...Emily stood up and we walked out of her room together.
We went to the direction of the entrance hall.

'' This Freddy Riley... He greeted me at the entrance hall, then led me to you. He seemed really busy.''

I opened my mouth to say something, but I got cut off by someone calling my name.
again..

It was Martha this time.

She ran down the stairs, greeted Emily with a big smile and said.

'' Since the guest list is complete, we wanted to have a little talk at the second floor in the big common room. Are you guys coming?''

Martha is a few years younger than me. She's just 17 but very confident and sweet.

''Sure why not? This is Emily by the way, she just arrived at the manor!''

Martha grabbed our hands and led us to the second floor, while she was walking the stairs up backwards, so she could still see us while we're talking.

"Hello Emily! I'm Martha!''

Luca's Diary

I was sitting in a big room, where we all were supposed to meet and "talk" with each other...

I didn't understand the reason.
We were going to live together why the hell are we doing this?! I sighed.

I looked around the room, watching the others find a seat, standing there nervously or talking to each other. The door opened and Martha, Emma and a new guest came in, looking for a place to sit. 
I thought that no one will choose the chair next to me. I mean who would like to sit next to a prisoner right? How ridiculous...

But then
A graceful woman with a long dress and long, black braids chose the seat next to me. She looked me over , up and down, then gave me a small smile. I gave a half-hearted smile back. She seemed kinda weird.

And then, finally, someone did something and started this stupid ''talk''.

I can't wait for this to be over... I sighed again.

Naib Subedar stood in the middle of the room:

''Welcome everyone! I hope you all are feeling comfortable in the manor so far. This conversation isn't actually meant to be an introduction of everyone.''

Thank god.
He went on:

''We just all got some questions and maybe some of you got some answers. So, uhm.. did anyone here see the host since their arrival?
Who has been here the longest?''