Puzzle

Veras Diary

I sat in the corner of the room and observed the whole talk. It was absolutely insane, apparently we got new guests..
It was too much happening all at once, and when I finally thought we'd get a break, our missing guests stepped in..

" Holy shit there you are.."
Luca said,

It was funny seeing him change emotions so quickly, first he was screaming and being annoyed by the new guests, now he seemed speechless, scared but also relieved.

After all he wasn't as strong as he thought he was, in the matter of fact, he was the complete opposite.

" What the fuck happened to you.."
Patricia said with tears in her eyes,

her strength was leaving too, everyone was becoming weak.
I got it though, seeing their dead eyes full of red and burst veines, the bruises and cuts over their flesh, it was terrifying.
It was terrifying because we all knew that each and every one of us could be next, and maybe we won't get out alive..

Our missing guests just stared at us, a gaze of total emptiness.

Patricia ran towards Tracy and Norton and hugged them both.

" Oh god you guys really need a doctor.. Where is Emily? Is she okay, is she able to.."

Suddenly she stopped talking and frowned after seeing Emmas eyes widen with confusion.

" What.. Freddy you told me she would be here.."

He just started at his feet.

" Freddy what happened to her?"

He didn't answer.

" FREDDY? IS SHE OKAY?"
Emmas voice broke and tears formed in her eyes.

" Maybe she didn't make it.."

Emma laughed, a panicked laugh.

" Are you fucking serious!? You- Y- You told ME that you saw her LEAVING through the other gate! YOU TOLD ME SHE ESCAPED! YOU FUCKING TOLD ME T-T-T THAT SHE IS SAFE?!"

He rolled his eyes and looked up.

" Miss Woods, Emily wasn't as good as a person as you think she was.."

" Freddy what do you mean by that..?" I said

He looked at me and didn't answer.

" ANSWER HER YOU FUCKING BASTARD! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!!"

I was a bit shocked to hear that sentence come out of Emmas mouth. Sure, she was a grown woman and can use words like that, she just always seemed so childish and innocent..

Emmas whole face distorted due to her crying and screaming, she was sobbing so loudly.

Everyone in the room was silent, staring at the scenery in front of them with wide open eyes.

Emma sat on the ground and started to shake her head, still crying loudly.

She was crying for a good minute before she finally found some words.

A simple sentence, that scared the shit out of me.

" You killed her."

She repeated herself.

" You killed her."
" You killed her You killed her You killed her You killed her You killed her You-"

" SHUT UP!"
he screamed.
I looked at Freddy and took a deep breath.

" But she's right, isn't she?"
I asked him.

He didn't answer.
Suddenly Luca stormed towards Riley and pushed him against the wall by his collar.
" Answer." He said.

Identity VOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara