The game begins

Vera's Diary

I quickly woke up due to the sounds of a crow, that was flying past me.

Where was I? I looked around me and saw that I was in a different place.
I was outside laying on the grass. To my right, I saw a rusty and old building that looked like it could fall apart every moment. It didn't just look rusty..
It looked kinda... burnt.

I didn't know this place.. I had no idea where I was and if I was alone, or if some of the others were here with me. I took another look at the burnt building.

I frowned and furrowed my brow due to the flickering light inside the building.

I saw it through the broken window. If you can even call that thing a window... It was more like a big, gross hole...

I carefully sneaked inside the building, towards the flickering, bright light.
What was that?

A big machine stood before me.
I didn't know what it was, or what it was made for.

Were this the machines we were supposed to fix?

How is this even supposed to work! The shiny tinplates revolved around the big cipher on top of it. Some wires were leaking out of this mess of a machine and a big bar out of iron, that was attached to one of the tinplates, stuck out of the machine.

It had a bright and giant sort of lamp fixated to its top. I raised an eyebrow and started to quickly walk away. Where are the others? This is ridiculous... and way too absurd to be real.

Luca's diary

I cold wind blew in my face.
The coldness made me wake up.

As I got up slightly too fast, my whole body started to ace extremely bad.
Everything was twirling around.

I pulled a wry face and softly ran over the back of my head with my fingers.
Even this gently touch made the pain even worse.
I finally opened my eyes and slowly tried to stand up.
Were was I?

Broken and cracked walls surrounded me. How did I get here? What the hell is this place! Is someone trying to trick me?! I tried to remember what happened yesterday.

1. Tracy Reznik came out of nowhere and started talking to me.

2. I ate dinner with these creeps Vera, Aesop and Patricia.

3. We woke up, tied to a chair in another dining room.

4. We probably got drugged, according to our mastermind Aesop.

And 5. I woke up here, in the middle of nowhere...

"Hey! Who ever did this shit, come out and let me go! What the hell do you want!"

I sighed.
What the hell was I doing? This won't do anything. The others must be here too, maybe I could find them and maybe one of them has a plan on how to get out of this mess...

I sighed again and started walking. As I looked forward, I saw a giant building in front of me. It looked like a huge, old and broken factory. But it didn't just look old and broken, it even looked burnt.

What the hell happened here?

I carefully walked towards the building.
Through the smashed window I could see a flickering, bright light. I walked towards a big hole in the wall, next to the window. As I stepped into the building I quickly looked to my right and then my left.

Ugh.. Look who's here!

"Miss Vera Nair..."

I crossed my arms and leaned against the cracked wall next to the entrance.
Vera quickly turned around with a bit of fear, but also relief in here eyes. She exhaled loudly.